Chapter Fifty Nine- Not Enough Sleep

"We have a four hour drive until home. I called the driver as you called Ginnifer, that way we wouldn't have to wait." He said as he opened the car door for her. She slid in quick and streached out and groaned.

        "I am going to sleep for a month when I get home." She said with a giggle. Colin giggled also as he slid himself into the car. Nodding to the driver, he began the four hour journey. Jennifer fell asleep on his shoulder for the first two hours of the trip until the driver had to pull off into a gas station for a restroom break. As he was inside, Colin gently shook Jennifer and kissed her when she did not respond.

        "Huh?" She asked, rubbing her eyes as she yawned.

        "Sorry love, do you want anything? I'm going to get a snack-I'm starving."

        "I'll take one."

        "What do you want?"

        "If you know me well enough, you should be able to tell ME." She said with a sarcastic tone, making him smirk.

        "Got it." He reached in and kissed her sweetly before making his way into the gas station.

        As she sat in the car, she went on her phone and found hundreds of emails from co-workers, crew, and junk mail. When she opened them, she scanned them so quick, she did not see any that were important. Just as she looked up, she saw a familiar face that made her freeze.

        "Thomas?" She asked aloud. But quickly as she looked, he was gone. "I need to sleep..." She said as she rested her head on the door.