Chapter Seven- Shacked up

"It's no use..." Jennifer said as she leaned against the window. "Everything is sealed tight..."

        "There's always a way..."

        "Sometimes there isn't..." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

        He sighed then leaned against the door. She watched him as he swept his hand across his forehead-wiping away the sweat. Biting her bottom lip as he removed his shirt. "I'm not giving up." He said, now trying to kick the door down. Jennifer slowly walked toward him.

        "It's been four hours..." She said looking at her watch. "It's no use..."

        Placing her hand upon his back, he turned toward her. "Let's make better use of our time..." She said as she went to kiss him.

         He stopped her for a moment before picking her up and setting her on the small table in the corner. He slowly moved her against the wall as her feet were on either side of his hips. He slowly moved his lips from hers and then focused on her neck, chest, and breasts. Teasing them, and eventually removing her shirt completely, he also teased the zipper on her skirt until it broke free. Allowing it to fall into his hands, he tore it to reveal lacy undergarments that covered her just enough.

        Jennifer let out soft moans as he kissed up and down her body- ending near her thighs were he nibbled and bit until she couldn't take it anymore. Pulling her closer to him, he began to make love to her. Unable to contain the pleasure it allowed her to feel, she gripped onto nearby objects, resting her one hand on his shoulder, and the other on a staff sticking from the floor-beside the table. Grabbing it with great force it shook open and caused a wall to give and they fell against it-causing them to fall upon the ground. Even then he did not cease. There was sand beneath them now.

        Colin ran his fingers through it as he continued with her. She now had her legs around his waist and her hands on his back, clawing at his skin. When they both found their release, they looked to find the scene had changed. Being so enamored with one another, they had not even noticed what had happened. Colin assisted on retrieving her clothes, as she looked around for the missing pieces of her attire. Zipping up the zipper, she looked around in amazement.

        Lanterns lit the way down an incredibly long corridor. Colin extended his hand for Jennifer to hold. Giving him a smile, she accepted and they made their way through the dusty, spider-infested underground tunnels.