Chapter Sixty One- What you Missed While You Were Gone

Plopping herself down on the couch, Jennifer was close to tears on how happy she was to be home. Not wanting to stop the feeling of serenity and happiness, she took a deep breath and found Colin's warm embrace to accompany her great feeling. She leaned back against him and felt his heart against her back.

        "Rest your eyes, love." He said with a kiss on the top of her head.

        "I don't want to. Now I want to binge on something..."

        "Netflix? Or food?" He asked with a smirk.

        "Both!" She said gripping his leg jokingly.

        He went to the kitchen and removed things from the fridge. Opening one container, he smelled it and winced back.

        "First thing tomorrow, grocery shopping..." He said throwing it in the garbage. "You have a choice between..." He began as he went through the cupboards quickly. "Crackers, cereal, and oatmeal-and honey..."

        "Oatmeal!" She said trying to sound ecstatic, just glad to have food. "With extra brown sugar please!" She said calling at him as she turned on the television.

        "Coming right up." He said placing a bowl on the counter and pouring the oatmeal into it. Then filling a cup of water up, he poured it in the bowl and placed that in the microwave.

        "What do you want to watch?"

        "Up to you..." He said hovering by the microwave-anxious for it to end.

        "What have you missed since you were gone? Reality?"

        "No matter HOW long I leave electronics...I will NEVER want to watch reality t.v." He said with a smirk.

        Jennifer rolled her eyes as she flipped through the channels. The microwave beeped, telling him the oatmeal was ready. Sprinkling more brown sugar on the top, he stirred it in before placing more on it and getting her a glass of milk as well to go with it. Placing it on the table in front of her, they exchanged a sweet kiss.

        "It's good to be home." Colin said as he held her in his embrace.

        He smiled as she ate the oatmeal. Stealing the remote from the couch, he flipped through channels as she moaned. "But-"

        "We need to see what's on the news...see anything we have missed..."

        Just as they flipped on the channel, a news announcer was before the camera with a serious expression.

        "And in recurring news, a mental patient in a foreign psychiatric institution this last Thursday. The assailant was declared critically insane after stalking and nearly killing the stars of the beloved ABC show Once Upon A Time. If you know anything about this man," His name popped up on the screen causing Jennifer and Colin to freeze with fear. "Please contact your local authorities. In other news-"

        Colin turned off the channel.

         She jumped up from her sitting position before looking out the window. But she found nothing.

        "It will be okay, love." He said as he hugged her, kissing her forehead.

        CLICK.

THE END!

AMAZING NEWS MY ANGELS, THE THIRD STORY TO THIS STORY IS COMING OUT SOON! HOPEFULLY WITHIN THIS NEXT WEEK! IT WILL BE CALLED: EROTOMANIA. HOPE TO SEE YA'LL THERE! HOPED YOU LIKED THIS STORY! TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT! FOLLOW SPREE AS WELL AS VOTE SPREE AND EVEN COMMENTS IF YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED MOST! ONLY A FEW SO HURRY AND TELL ME! LATERS, ANGELS! KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR EROTOMANIA

CHECK OUT THE OTHER STORIES BY ANGELIC PRODUCTIONS:

MY BROTHER, JEFF-A JEFF THE KILLER STORY-WITH A TWIST! BASED ON THE OUTLOOK OF HIS BROTHER, LOU. SEE WHERE IT BEGAN AND IF YOU SHOULD TRULY GO TO SLEEP....MATURE FOR GORE

ACQUIESCENT- A TEACHER STUDENT RELATIONSHIP. ALTHOUGH NOT APPEARING IT AT FIRST, IT IS AN INTENSE ROMANCE STORY WITH A FIFTY SHADES TYPE TWIST! MATURE

AND IF YOU LIKED THE COLIFER STORIES...CHECK OUT THE ONCE UPON A TIME STORIES:

FROZEN HEART, FATED HEARTS, CAGED HEARTS, COVETED HEARTS, DESTINED HEARTS, AND ETERNAL HEARTS!-RATED PG-13

A FAN OF BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER? CHECK OUT HELLIONS!

A FAN OF ANIME? MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS ON AN UP AND COMING ONE THAT YOU CAN BE A PART OF!

                                                        !!COMING SOON!

SPENCER AND TOBY FANFICTION (PRETTY LITTLE LIARS) LOOK FOR IT AROUND MARCH 26TH

MARY AND BASH FANFICTION (REIGN) LOOK FOR IT AROUND APRIL 5TH

IN LOVE WITH A SERIAL KILLER (ORIGINAL STORY) DATE-UNSURE. ANNOUNCEMENT ON ANOTHER BOOK, SO BE ON LOOKOUT. FOLLOW ANGELICPRODUCTIONS ON TWITTER-LINK ON PROFILE PAGE TO STAY UPDATED. ANY QUESTIONS, DON'T BE A STRANGER AND MESSAGE ME! XO