Chapter Five- Ellie

Walking further down the village, Jennifer stopped them in front of a cafe that smelled scrumptious. Not hesitating for a moment, they entered and were led to a booth in the back of the establishment. Sitting across from one another, they basked in the moment it had just been the two of them. Jennifer took the moment of their seclusion to her advantage. Removing her heels, she rubbed against his feet and moved slowly up his leg.

        He gave her a sensual look before stalling. Clearing his throat as the waitress arrived to their table, they noticed it to be the red head from the night before. The one eager to "ease" Colin's pain. Jennifer gave her a polite smile but pushed harder onto Colin, causing him to giggle and jump slightly.

        "Ye hungry?" She asked, ignoring Jennifer completely.

        Colin nodded as he ordered french toast with fruit and Jennifer ordered pancakes with coffee. The waitress took their order only by answering to Colin before leaving their table.

        "If I didn't know any better I would say you were jealous?" He asked with a grin.

        "It's not a good color on me..." She stated, pushing harder against him. He gripped the sides of the table and closed his eyes-basking in the feeling she gave him. He angled his head back for a moment before clearing his throat once more.

        The waitress returned a few moments later with the food they ordered. Jennifer's pancakes were hardly done and her coffee was cold, but she decided not to push her luck, as where Coiln's breakfast was cut up in hearts and made with perfection.

        "I think she has a thing for you..." Jennifer said as she picked up the coffee and choked it down.

        "Anything else I can get for ye?" She asked, interrupting their conversation and batting her lashes at him.

        "I'm good, thanks." He said with a smile, not being able to get over the moment he was desired by two women.

        As their breakfast continued, they shared small conversation before Jennifer rose to use the bathroom. Giving him a passionate kiss before she left, he blinked fast and sighed as he watched her walk away.

        "Ellie...." The woman said before sitting across from him. She extended her hand to shake his.

        "Hi." He said politely. "Colin." He continued, being nice.

        "That your girl?" She asked with a sour smile, forcing one to be polite, but hoping for a better answer.

        He nodded.

        "Aye, thought so..Well I see ye new here...If ye need a guide...come seek me out aye?"

        He nodded once more. She slid a card from her apron and handed it to him. "Just for keeps." She stated before kissing his cheek and dismissing herself. By this time, Jennifer had returned and he played with the card in his hands and slid it in his pocket as he saw her.

        "Did she bother you any more?" She asked before checking her phone.

        "No. Not really. Want to get out of here?" He asked, gulping.

        "If you do..."

        He leaned over the table and whispered something in her ear. Something naughty that made her grip her chair and press her legs together.

        "Where?"

        "Follow me..." He said as he led her out of the cafe and away from Ellie. As they left, she scowled at Jennifer, gripping the apron but untying it. "I'm going on break." She said as she left the cafe. Slowly, she followed them behind statues and buildings.