Chapter Thirty Nine- Greed

Jennifer and Colin made their way toward the palace when they were stopped by guards with sabers gripped tightly in their hands. Since they did not speak English, the guards took this as they were assassins coming to kill Ratsheput. Colin took the dagger from his side as Jennifer had a slim sword in her hand. Due to the roles they played as Emma Swan and Captain Hook, they used that for their defense. Blocking, slashing, and evenutally wounding their opponents, they moved passed them and took their weapons. Holding them in their hands, they readied themselves for what was ahead.

        "I feel like one of those bad guys in Aladdin." Colin said as they made their way closer to Ratsheput.

        Jennifer was unable to hide the grin she was forced to have, but grew serious as they went through another pair of doors. They found themselves in a long hallway with doors on either side of them for at least half a mile long.

        As they looked in each room, a slave was walking the halls. Pausing in her footsteps, she quckly went to run but Colin and Jennifer chased after her. Making her way to the Prince's room, they looked around to find it covered in treasure. Wherever there was once a floor, was covered in gold coins or gems. There were two windows that let the sun shine directly in, causing the treasure to become hot and even reflective.

        "English Americans." He said standing from his throne. "Come to take my treasue? I have the biggest collection in the world-as you probably know." He said in a mild tone. Almost as if excited.

        "We came for you." Colin said as he moved toward the window to see Maddox and Ellie waiting for the second part of the plan.

        "You can not have it. It is mine!" He screamed. "In fact. I want your necklace. And your watch." He said to Jennifer and Colin.

        Colin looked back to him as he pointed the saber in his direction. The dagger in the other hand, Jennifer stood beside him with her sword in one and the saber in the other.

        Ratsheput lunged at them, using one long sword to attack them. Begining with Colin, he noted how he guarded his side severely and took this to his advantage. Jennifer went to help, when Ellie whistled below the window. It had been their signal that they had been ready. Quickly, she looked back just in time ot see Colin get sliced in the side. He fell to the floor in agony-landing direcly on his knees with his head bowed to Ratsheput. Clinging to his side, Jennifer watched as Ratsheput went to stab him again, only she discovered a large gold pot beside her. She picked it up and threw it at him, as he collapsed on the ground. The girl watched from a corner as Jennifer approached her.

        "I need alcohol. Rum. Whiskey. Anything. Please, he could die."

        The girl hugged her before leaving the room. Tying Ratsheput's hands, she threw the boy over the edge as he was then lowered by a rope, landing him on the ground where Maddox threw him over his shoulder and Ellie tied his feet before placing a gag in his mouth. Ellie then called up to Jennifer who was anxiously awaiting the servant girl.

        "What are you doing?"

        "It's Colin. He is hurt. Bad..." She said resisting tears to the best of her ability.