Chapter Fifty Four- Against the Sand, Under the Night Sky

He went to kiss her once more and moved her hand against his chest until she reached his neck. Finding the buttons on his shirt in the dark, she pulled them through the fabric, eventually freeing a bare chest. She then moved so she was on top. He sat up and removed her sweater from over a tank top and gently pulled down the straps, nibbling on her skin. Sucking on it as she threw her hair back. Taking a deep breath, she tried to steady her breathing but found it useless.

        "You are making me crazy..." He said taking her lip between his and sucking on it as she dug her nails into his skin. He growled at this action before slowly laying back down as she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down. Placing her legs on each side of him, she placed her hands on his face before he tore her shirt straight down the middle.

        She let out a slight gasp before he pulled her back down to him and placed himself on top of her, looking into her eyes. Jennifer moved her hand down to his belt and unbuckled it before ripping it from his body. Not hesitating, she pulled his pants from his body with her feet and toes until he did the same to her, only using his hands.

        The water rushed up and hit them, but it did not phase them due to the amount of passion they conjured between them. He kissed her just before they made love once more. Running her fingers through his hair, he clawed at her skin.

*AMAZING ENDING COMING UP SOON! BE PATIENT! ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT

UPDATE AT 436!