Chapter Eleven- Proximity

Breathing sharply, Colin took every breath of oxygen he could as Jennifer removed her clothing before him. He had seen her before, bare in front of him-but she was always timid, or the moment would be rushed in some form. In the moment he was currently experiencing, it was not lust, it was love. He loved her company, her touch, her voice, even the way she looked at him.

        She stood in front of him and ran her finger down his chest until she made it to his belt. With a sensual amount of hesitation, she ripped it from his pants and watched as they fell solely to the ground, leaving behind his boxers. She went around him and covered his eyes with her hands.

        "What are you doing?" he asked, not able to hide his smirk.

        "Patience..." She whispered in his ear.

        Behind him, she removed the remaining clothes she wore and walked closer to his back, tracing her finger against his bare skin and seeing each reaction. On the spots he flinched, she kissed and sucked on those that gave him chills-which were many. Turning, Colin took her into his arms and walked her back against the sink.

        "We should probably wait to shower..." He said giving her a sinful smirk.

        "Why do you say that?"

        "What's the use on cleaning, just to be dirty again?" He asked with a sinister glance. An arched eyebrow and a sinful smirk that made her crumble just at the thought, she slowly moved to kiss him.

        Instead of placing her in the shower, he carried her onto the bed and sat her on the edge, leaving her completely exposed and wanting. He made his way to the curtains and closed them so it darkened the room slightly. He made his way back to her, this time removing his clothes before her so he too was bare.

        "Do you remember the first time we were together?"

        She nodded, as his lips grazed against her neck.

        "I want you to feel like that again..."

        "Like what?" She asked-trying everything she could to understand his meaning.

        "Excitable." He stated as he kissed her neck, sending heat through her body. "Admiration..." He said as he slowly glided his hand on her skin. "Aroused..." He said as he went to push against her. She did not allow him to do so and instead sat on top of him.

        "I like the control." He said, scowling at her with a grin.

        "So do I...." She said as she began. Within seconds, he knew he needed her. Tearing at her skin, saying her name repeatedly. He felt as if he would burst at any moment. He bit his bottom lip so incredibly that it bled. Jennifer took the lip between hers and sucked on it. Causing a sweet sting to occur. He was unable to take the moment any longer. In one swift move, he was on top. Taking control and basking in every second of it.

        "My turn." He said as he kissed her neck. Now, she was under his control. She trusted every move he made and enjoyed the feeling it caused her. The words he spoke between each thrust made her desire one more-if not a dozen. As he came closer and closer to his end, she felt completely electric. She paused as he lingered above her.

        "Again?"

        "Hell yeah." She said, pulling him down to her-kissing her once more.