Chapter 150

You had asked Lila to take you out that night. She wasn't on the night shift over the weekend. She and her android friend both had different apartments in the building. He took the weekend nights and days and she took Monday through Thursday. She'd covered for him the night before because he'd had something important to do.

Now, both of you were heading to another friend of her's place. You'd ask her to help you hide who you really were and she said she knew a group of triplets that each owed their own place. One of them owned a hair salon, the second owned a nail salon, and the last one owned a clothing shop that was all her own designs. 

You made it to the stores. They were all connected sense the three of them were partners in business. The three of them were also all androids. They had heard from other androids that people were looking for you, but they had agreed to keep your location a secret. You told them that you weren't ready to be brought back out into the open and they all understood why once you'd explained what had happened. Well...some of what had happened.

"Silver agreed to see you first," Lila said. "Come on, her shop is the hair salon." You nodded. You went in and you saw a girl there getting a chair ready for you.

 You went in and you saw a girl there getting a chair ready for you

She turned toward you both and you saw that she had silver eyes. That explains her name. You chuckled lightly to yourself. She smiled at both of you.

"Hello, Lila. Nice to see you again."

"You too, Silver." She replied.

"You must be Miss (L/n). It's an honor to meet you, Ma'am."

"Thank you for offering to help me." You told her. She gave you a soft smile.

"It's no trouble. Now, do you have anything in mind?" She asked. 

"I don't want people to know it's me. You can do whatever you want with it." She hummed.

"I think I have just what you need. It'll take a bit, but I think you'll like it." You nodded. She got to work and she ended up dying your hair. You didn't mind. You trusted her and the end result looked nice. You had a new style and your hair was now (color *preferably a vibrant color like blue or purple to throw people off*) and she had done it in/on (highlights or full head). You smiled at it. (Also, if I mention the hair it'll still be as (h/c) because...I mean that's still what that abbreviation means so...yeah.)

"You were right. This is very nice. Thank you." 

"You already look like a new person, (Y/n)."

"Great job, sis! But now it's my turn!" You turned as another girl came in.