Chapter 184

"And....there! Wow....you look...beautiful." Adriana was helping you with your dress and so was Nina. Marin was with Alain and they were making sure everyone found their seats. Connor was with Hank and Collin as they helped him get ready. Connor had asked Collin to be his best man and you thought it was adorable. You'd asked Stardust to be your Maid of Honor because she was your sister in law and you'd been spending a lot of time with her over the past 5 months. She had gotten married to Nathan in the amount of time.

Adriana had helped you with your dress while Nina had done your makeup and hair. You looked in the mirror. For once, you could fully agree with them. You looked beautiful.

 You looked beautiful

Adriana had a Marin help make the dress to your liking along with some surprise personal touches of her own

Adriana had a Marin help make the dress to your liking along with some surprise personal touches of her own. You loved the outcome. You felt a pit in your stomach, your nerves threatening to eat you alive. The others could tell.

"Are you alright, (Y/n)?" Nina asked.

"I just can't help it. This is the biggest day of my life." You told them.

"And since it's your big day, you should be happy, not nervous. It's gonna be okay. You'll do fine. You have a husband to kiss, Missy!" Adriana teased. You smiled.

"She's right. You'll do fine." Nina agreed.

"Thanks, guys." You told them.

"I'm so happy for both of you," Adriana giggled happily. You kept looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Yeah. I never thought this would happen since...Shane." You said, frowning a bit.

"Hey, don't think about that. It's all in the past now. It's time for you to finally start moving forward and living the life you deserve." Adriana comforted. You nodded.

"I know, but...I guess I still cared about him, ya know? We were together."

"That's in the past. Connor was supposed to work for Cyberlife, and he chose you. They no longer have anything to do with his life choices. That's what's brought us here and that's what matters. You're both free from all of that now and this proves it." Adriana assured you said.