All Hell Breaks Loose

Lisa's POV

"Chaeyoung-Ah you need to eat. Come on." I mumbled softly while carefully shaking Chaeng's shoulder to wake her up. Chaeyoung was too sleepy and exhausted to even eat. She just tightened her hug at me and bury her face in my neck instead.

"Babe, eat now please." I repeated. But Chaeyoung shook her head.

"I'm still sleepy and exhausted Love. Can we just take a nap first, it's still early. I'll just eat at the clinic later." Chaeyoung mumbled lazily. Her whole body was sore from last night's love making that she doesn't want to move much. She just wants to be held and be snuggled close to me the whole time this morning.

"What happened to Chaeyoung?"
"Is she alright?" Wendy asked concerned as she watch us. I flashed her an assuring smile and answered.

"Yeah she's just exhausted from last night's work. She's working on a new research study." I alibied which made Chaeyoung chuckle softly with her face still buried in my neck.

"Oh what is it then? Is she going to teach at the College of Medical Science? I heard she was offered a teaching position there numerous times but she would always turn them down everytime." Wendy asked innocently which made Chaeyoung chuckle more.

"No Wends. It's for her work here." I lied uncomfortably while Chaeng was laughing silently, pretending to be asleep enjoying the conversation quite amused. Well it would be stupid if I tell her the truth.
That I handcuffed Chaeng on my bed last night and really wore her out that's why she's really flaxed out.

Well can you blame me?

When you have the sexiest girlfriend in the whole damn world, lying naked in front of you, it would be hard for you to stop.

I swear last night was the first time I heard Chaeyoung cussed and swear words that I would never imagine would come out from her.
It was really music to my ears cause I know I really did her good last night.

Well it's my prize for winning the bet and I have to really savor the moment. It's not everyday I got a prize like this.

"What's with that stupid smile?" Yeri butted in which brought me to my senses. I turned my attention to them and saw Wendy and Joy laughing at me while Yeri was looking skeptical at my expression. She shifted her gaze at me then to Chaeyoung who's looking like a soggy pasta and smirked maliciously at us. Good thing Seul was busy flirting with Irene cause I'm sure I would get a good beating from her teasing. Our conversation was suddenly cut off when Jennie walked inside
the faculty lounge with Jisoo with a bruised lips who looked so furious about something.

"That fuckin old homophobe. Who do you think he is treating you like that?"

"I don't care if he's the College Administrator or your boss."

"No one has the right to harrass you or treat you like that Jendeuk. I swear I'm going to kill that bastard!" Jisoo yelled furiously which made everyone terrified because it was the very first time Jisoo lost her control and yelled out of anger. Jennie was crying and shaking out of fear and Irene suddenly stood up and went to her side to comfort her. Seulgi and Jeongyeon stood up to calm Jisoo down but the latter was really infuriated she literaly could kill someone.

The moment I heard what Jisoo said earlier made me react out of instincts and my blood started to boil.

"What happened Jisoo-Yah?" I asked her firmly. All the people around us looked more worried now the moment I speak.

"Who harrassed Jennie!" I bellowed angrily with my voice echoing around the room. Chaeyoung was startled and surprised, seing this dark side of me.