"Friend or Foe"

"Love, for the tenth time,  you gotta finish that up now and shower cause we still have to meet our real estate agent at the Café."

"Tell Jisoo Unnie that you have to ditch your game now since we have a business appointment to make." Chaeyoung asked sounding a little exasperated while glancing at her wife who at the moment has her full attention at the wide screen with a game console in her hands.

"Babe it's still early. You said we'll meet Jessi Unnie at noon. It's only 9 in the morning, we still have plenty of time to prepare." Lisa answered not leaving her gaze at the screen. She bit her lip with her nose scrunching as she constantly tap the game console with such emphasis like her life depends on it.

"Yah, Lisa, I still have to prepare for our lunch you know."

"Care to help me out?"

"Lisa..." Chaeyoung called a little louder this time but her wife was too engrossed to even respond. She was about to walk away in defeat and head out of their room completely disappointed when Lisa softly tugs her arm and pulls her in her lap causing her wife to shriek lightly out of shock.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm really listening, please don't get mad." Lisa murmured softly while she shamelessly peppered her wife with kisses on her cheeks.

"Just give me one sec and we're almost through with this round. I just don't want to forfeit this match and leave Jisoo Unnie behind. This game means a lot to her." she continued with her eyes still fixed on the screen. She then leaned and pecked Chaeyoung's lips who are now flashing a flustered smile.

"Okay. But you'll help me cook okay?" Chaeyoung reminded her.

"Babe why don't we just bring Rosie along with us later then we'll have our lunch there."

"I don't want to hassle you since it's weekdays and you're suppose to rest."

"I'll give you a massage later once I'm done wit this one." Lisa suggested. She then winced  a little when the voice from the other line started screaming. Chaeyoung can't help but chuckle and adjust Lisa's wireless headset away from her ear cause even from where she sits, all she could hear was Jisoo's constant shouting and cursing, clearly mocking whoever team they were competing against with.

"Here. I guess you'll definitely go deaf after this game." Chaeng uttered while she turned the volume down.

"No wonder why Jennie doesn't let Jamie watch her Eomma play. Jeez, I don't know that Jisoo Unnie could be this taunting. I can't imagine her being like that." Chaeng uttered humorously and Lisa suddenly burst out laughing.

"Yah, Unnie, did you hear that? Chaeng says you're such a trash talker." Lisa said laughing, talking to Jisoo on her headphone.

"Hey, Chaeng please don't tell Jennie about this. Promise I won't do it again. Jeez, she'll kill me for sure." They heard Jisoo uttered and then yelled and cursed again when she nearly got shot, earning her a fit of laughter from Lisa's wife.

"Well you better hurry and end this game now or else I'll tell Jennie Unnie about it."

"I need my wife now Kim Jisoo." Chaeyoung bantered with a hint of threat and you'll see Jisoo's avatar on the screen suddenly took out "The Operator" and aimed it at the last remaining opponent. Their eyes widened in surprise the moment she fired the sniper rifle and killed the opponent with a clean head shot.

"Done" Jisoo yelled from the other line and both of them can already visualize her proud smirk.

"Jeez we've been aiming on taking that last bastard down for God knows how long and all we just need to win is for you to be threatened that way?"