Snow Boards and Hot Chocolate

"Chu, Honey, wake up now."

"Come on, it's your big day today, Turtle Rabbit." Jennie whispered sweetly as she lighlty tapped and rubbed Jisoo's back. Jisoo slowly opened her eyes and a sweet smile instantly formed around her perfectly heart-shaped lips. She literally looked like a toddler who woke up in a Christmas morning which is really adorable by the way.

"Goodmorning Jendeuk." she greeted happily while scratching her eyes.

"Happy Birthday, Chu!" Jennie greeted cheerfully as she handed her her gift which made the other girl release a flustered smile. She could not suppress her cute toothy grin which Jennie loves the most.

"It's not really my actual gift for you Chu but this one holds a sentimental value for you so I want to give this first. My real gift for you is waiting at our home."

"You'll see it once we returned home from our vacation." Jennie explained pertaining to the Game Room that she had converted for Jisoo as her birthday gift.

"Go on, open it Hon." she suggested flashing her gummy smile. Jisoo can't help but gasped in shocked and get teary eyed the moment she opened her present.

"Where did you buy it Jen? This looks exactly like the one that my Grandma gave me before she died." Jisoo mumbled with the cracking of her voice,  refraining herself from crying. For some, it might just look like a simple red hoodie, but for Jisoo, it was really special.

That was the last gift that her Grandma gave her, days before she died.

"Babe, that one is the same hoodie that your grandma gave you."

"I just restored it to its original condition so you could still wear it on special occassions."

"I know you never mentioned it to me before but I came to realize that for years, you always wore that hoodie during those special days of your life." Jennie said smiling which instantly gave her goosebumps.

"How did you know that?" Jisoo mumbled quite baffled and astonished.

"Chu, you wore that red Hoodie on our first day at the University. And every year whenever it's your birthday, you always wear that."

"And from there on, I understood why."

"Wearing that red hoodie makes you feel that  Halmi's still with you especially on those important days of your life." Jennie confessed in her most dignified tone which made Jisoo to finally shed a tear.

"And you know the best part?"

" I will never forget when you started wearing that hoodie on my birthday too." she said sweetly as she cup Jisoo's still flustered face and placed a loving kiss in her lips.

"You may not be good with words and confessions at that time but I just knew on that moment that somehow, you felt the same way for me too." she finally said with a reminiscent smile.

"Jendeuki..I don't know what to say.." Jisoo finally answered still tearing up.

"You have no idea how happy I am with this."

"I never thought that I could still wear it again since it was too worn out and faded. Some of the stiches were already torn out."

"How did you do manage to restore this?" She asked curiously which made Jennie chuckle and released her gummy smile.

"I dyed it ofcourse. I also sewed the ripped seam." she explained casually which made Jisoo responded with a heartfelt smile.

"Is that the reason why your hands were all red the other day?" Jisoo asked again shaking her head which the other one answered with soft chuckles.