Couples' Date

Lisa's POV

"Hello love birds we're here!" Jeongyeon shouted cheerfuly the moment they entered the house together. She's walking hand in hand with Nayeon at her right while Seulgi was walking with her arm clung over her shoulder at the other side.

"We brought bagels and cake for breakfast." she chirped enthusiastically. Looks like Jeongyeon must have had a good sleep last night, she's full of the joys of spring today which is a good sign for us. She's been on medication for days and it seems like it's effective so far, as it not only treats her condition in her thyroid but it also helped her with her moodswings and anxieties. Nayeon and Jeongyeon told us about her condition, that same afternoon they got the result and confirmed that Chaeng's suspicion was right. Her anxieties and depression has something to do with her over-active thyroid glands that produces too much hormones causing her to be too emotional, impulsive and restless.

"Woah, look what we have here. Good timing I'm really famished." Seul uttered the moment she noticed the stew and the pancakes that was served at the table.
She instantly let go of Jeongyeon and head towards the table which made Chaeyoung chuckle at them.

"Did you cook this Chayoungie dear?" Seul asked sweetly as she scooped a heaping amount of stew in her bowl and started eating.

"Damn, it taste a hell lot better than all of the Thai restos here in Seongnam."

"Oi Lisa-yah you really got a keeper here you lucky bastard." she mumbled with her mouth still full.

Lisa smirked and beamed with pride while Chaeyoung blushed hard, quite embarrassed at Seul's sincere compliments. Nayeon was laughing at them quite amused at how innocently funny the interaction was.

"Where's Jennie and Jisoo by the way?" Nayeon asked as she look for the others. She then helped Chaeyoung in preparing the plates and utensils for the other guests.

"Oh, they're on their way here with Irene Unnie. They will be here any minute now." Chaeyoung answered casually as she place the utensils at the table which made Seul cough and choke at the stew she's eating by just hearing her name. Jeongyeon smirked at her bestfriend's reaction being caught off guard.

It's quite amusing, knowing how such a tease and prickster Seul is but she's too soft and too transparent when it comes to Irene.

One funny thing about Seul is, whenever you want to win an argument with her, the best thing to do is mention Irene's name and she would stutter and lost her composure in an instant.

Trust me it's foolproof.

"We're here! Jisoo yelled at the door the moment they entered the house.

"Jeez it took us forever to get here since it took Irene ages to come out of her house. God we we're about to fall asleep waiting for her at the car." Jennie complained eyerolling at the laughing woman besides her.

Funny, how Irene would normally glare or respond with an eyeroll but she didn't.

She's in good mood as she instantly scanned the surroundings and flashed her sweetest smile the moment she saw the person she's so eager to see.

"Hi there." Seul greeted sheepishly at them which is very unlikely of her. Jeongyeon can't help but chortled loudly at the back, laughing at how stupid and funny her bestfriend looks like.

Wait, what's happening with the world right now?

What happened between those two?