Preggy Talks

LISA's POV

It was late night and I still can't sleep.

I have tossed and turned in my bed too many times that I almost lost count of it but still, I'm nowhere near to drifting off to sleep.

I heaved and deep breath yet a wide smile suddenly curled up from the corners of my mouth.

I still can't believe it..

I'm going to be a Mom now..

Oh God, my wife is finally pregnant now.

It's been hours since I learned that Chaeyoung is pregnant, and right now I'm still having a hard time absorbing everything.

It's just that, it was only months ago when we're day-dreaming about the idea of having a baby.

We we're just visualizing our life together as a family.

We were just visualizing how our Little Rosie would look like or how would she turn out when she grows up.

It all just started months ago, but it felt like forever waiting for her.

But now it's really happening.

Finally, we're going to have a mini version of my wife that I always dreamed of.

And I couldn't thank God enough for this wonderful gift.

I turned to my wife who's now comfortably sleeping with her arms all wrapped around my waist and smiled.

Jeez, even when asleep, Chaeyoung is still irresistible that I found myself showering her kisses non-stop. 
I should refrain from doing it, cause the least that I wanted right now is to wake her up but right now, I just can't.

There's something about Chaeyoung's plump delicate lips that's so addicting that once you tasted it, it will be hard for you to stop.

And the fact that she's pregnant and carrying our child makes me love her even more.

It might sound too cheesy but that's what I always feel about her.

Seriously, she could just breathe and do nothing and I would still go crazy and head over heals about her.

Yeah that's how whipped I am at Chaeyoung.

I always thought that I have loved her to the highest point that no amount and kind of love could ever surpass that, but hell I was wrong.

And now I found myself falling for her even more..

I always thought that I couldn't love anyone else besides Chaeyoung cause my heart had always been hers from the beginning.

But hell I was wrong again.

Cause right now I found myself falling deeply for our unborn child that I am yet to meet in the future.

And I have never felt this kind of overwhelming feeling.

It is something that I don't usually feel or get in a romantic love but it's a kind of love so powerful, that it already created this unexplainable bond between me and that precious little soul.

It was so overwhelming that everything you feel is beyond words and incomprehensible.

Maybe that's what they call a mother's love.

They say that it's the most powerful thing in the world and for the first time, I finally understand it's meaning cause that's the exact kind of love that I am feeling right now.