The Tourists

AUTHOR's POV

"Welcome to the States, Baby Boomers!" a huge placard flashed the moment they stepped out of their terminal.

"Oh fuck here we go again, let me guess, it's the little turd right?." Jeongyeon smirked, looking at the person behind the placard and true enough, Ryujin stick out her head from the placard and waved happily at them.

"Wazzup Baby Boomers! Did you have a good flight?" the young woman asked giddily as she flash her toothy grin similar to her sister.

"What's with her, calling us baby boomers all the time? Are we really that old?" Yeri queried pretending to be a liitle offended which made Ryujin chuckle.

"Oi Shin Ryujin, we're just few years older than you are."

"Call us baby boomers one more time and I'm gonna tell Yeji who's your baby." Jeongyeon bantered back with a devilish smirk, high fiving her bestfriend Seul which made the other girl instantly lose her composure and blush hard.

"What are you going to tell me Unnie? I think I heard my name just a while ago." a sweet voice suddenly spoke from the side and there emerge Yeji, holding a bag full of food with Lisa who at the moment was backhugging Chaeyoung as they walk closer towards them.

"Well well well. What do we have here." Jeongyeon muttered quite pleased and amused as she shift her teasing gaze at the fidgeting girl then to Yeji making all the girls giggle at the back. Lisa smirked at the two bickering idiots, knowing what's the conversation was about.

"What is it Unnie?" Yeji asked again, smiling innocently at them."

"Oh, It's Ryujin's little secret." Lisa answered winking at the two laughing crackheads in front of her while Ryujin just stood there like a pole, her face all red.

"How I wish Jisoo was here to see how stupid her sister looks right now." Tzuyu whispered at Seul making her chortled harder.

"What secret?" Chaeyoung butted in clueless about their antics since the three of them just got here. Jeongyeon was about to answer back when Ryujin interjected right away.

"I'll never call you baby boomers again. Okay?" she swore panicking which made the older woman smile triumphantly at her.

"Oh it's nothing Chaeyoung. We're just messing around with this little turd here. Right sweet little turdy?" Seulgi answered suppressing a laugh pertaining to the now speechless Ryujin.

"Come on guys, enough of the teasing. Jennie and Jisoo are waiting for you at the house."Lisa said smiling and finally started helping them with their things. The chauffeur then approached and helped them with their luggage and guide them inside the black Mercedez Sprinter Van.

"Miss Lisa, do you have any other destination to go before we head back to the Kim Residence?" the chauffeur asked politely before starting the engine on.

"None Mr. Lee. We can now head straight home." Lisa answered at the old man.

"You guys can take a nap for the meantime since it will take us half an hour to get to Serra Retreat." Lisa suggested but the girls were not closer to being sleepy since their too busy watching and ogling at the passenger window.

"It's my first time here in the States." Seul commented non-chalantly, enjoying the view from the window.

"Yeah me too." Yeri, Joy, Jeongeon, Nayeon and Satzu seconded with raised arm.

"Jeez it's even more Sunny and warm here than in Korea." Nayeon commented looking at the streets.

"Yeah, It's mostly sunny here in LA." Irene answered casually.