FLIGHT HOME

CHAEYOUNG's POV

"So what are your plans for your birthday Lisa-yah?"

"Your birthday is on nextweek." Seulgi asked inquisitively as she pour a cup of coffee and smiled at us. She then put a teaspoon of sugar in it and gently stir her coffee while waiting for our answer with expectant look. Lisa shifted her gaze between me and Seul and shook her head. She then heaved a deep sigh and answer.

"Well it's such a bummer cause my birthday is supposed to be our wedding day."

"And sadly it was cancelled and postponed because of the accident and my condition." she uttered with such regret.

"So... I don't know..."

"To be honest, I can't think of any other plans for my birthday except for that." Lisa answered sadly which made everyone exchange knowing looks.

" Love, we will get married soon but not just yet, okay?"

"We need enough time to plan and prepare for our wedding." I answered assuringly at her which somehow lessened Lisa's frustration. She smiled at me and nods.

"I know that Love and I get it. But sometimes I can't help but be sad about it thinking that we should have been in Australia by now preparing for everything."

"I just really want to marry you right now Chaeng-ah and knowing that we still have to wait for a couple months more is just adding up to my agony." she explained looking crestfallen which made everyone chuckle.

"Jeez Lisa calm down. Why are you always in a hurry?"

"No one's gonna snatch Chaeyoung away from you." Jeongyeon bantered smirking at my whining girlfriend.

"It's not funny Yeon. I'm serious."

"I want to marry Chaeyoung on my birthday and I don't need my memories back for that to happen." Lisa said in all honesty while staring at me with pleading eyes.

"Seriously, that's the only gift that I want for my birthday." she continued releasing a deep sigh.

"Oi Lisa-yah! Are you sure you really have your amnesia?" Seulgi suddenly asked her flashing that teasing smirk.

"Jeez Lisa, you sounded exactly just like that back when we were still planning and preparing for your proposal." she commented giving her a hearty laugh making the other woman roll her eyes at her.

"Well like I told you I don't need my memories back for wanting that badly." Lisa asnwered non chalantly earning her again light chuckles from everyone.

"Yeah cause like what Yeri had said before. Nothing can stop you from being so whipped and head over heals for our Chaeyoung here."

"Not even your amnesia.." Wendy commented laughing at my poor girlfriend.

"Well we can start planning for our wedding now Lisa-yah." I suggested at her making her flash her wide and excited smile.

"Really?" she asked sounding like a toddler asking her mom for a toy.

"Ofcourse Love." I answered with soft chuckles as I gently pinch her nose making Lisa release that cute toothy grin that I always adore.