Love Unexpectedly

AUTHOR's POV

It was a bright and beautiful afternoon as the sky is almost approaching to sunset. The sun's rays begin to cool as it sinks beneath the horizon, immersing the the garden in a beautiful sight.

The venue was held in a botanical garden which was impressively turned into an enchanting garden, surrounded by lush green trees and a field beautifully bordered by wide variety of roses, lilies, and tulips.

The pathway to the center is surrounded by greenery and the sight of more than a hundred roses to where it leads is truly mesmerizing.

At the end of it, rows of beautifully decorated chairs were laid down on both sides with an aisle down the middle, ensuring a clear view of the the brides. At the end of the aisle stood a classical style gazebo which was naturally decorated with flowering vines.

Lanterns and beautiful strings of fairy lights were hung from tree branches giving the venue a more magical touch. You can hear the birds chirping and see small squirrels and bunnies running in their natural habitat.

Families, friends and guests were all dressed in floral pastel dresses and white suits as they sat on either side of the aisle  chatting and waiting for the ceremony flashing their happy and excited smiles.

Finally, the pastor came out and stood in front of the gazebo.

Everyone fell silent as it marks the start of the ceremony.

A beautiful song started to play signalling the start of the wedding where all their close friends lined up as bridesmaids and walked down the aisle one by one.

Jisoo and Alice then both walked hand in hand together as both Lisa and Chaeyoung's Maid of Honor.

The ceremony was then followed by Leo who's wearing a cute white tux, as the dog finally walked diligently on the aisle while carrying a basket in his mouth that contained their wedding rings.

The song suddenly halted and everyone stood up as they turn to face at the back of the aisle where the brides together with their parents stood.

Everyone was in tears as they watch the first bride emerged.

Lisa finally stepped in with Jennie and her Mom as they walk her down the aisle.  Everyone close to them knew how emotional this scenario is for it was Jennie and her Mom who has always been there to accompany Lisa in every important events in her life eversince her parents died.

Lisa tears up as she look lovingly at Jennie and her Mom. She then turned her gaze at the two empty seats in front and tears finally escaped her beautiful eyes.

She smiled and cried cause deep in her heart, she knows that her parents were sitting there, watching her with such happiness and pride.

Lisa finally reached the end of the aisle and the song finally stopped.

And finally, there emerged Chaeyoung with her Mom and everyone gasped in awe as they watch how unrealistically beautiful Chaeyoung is.

She's wearing a pearl white elegant wedding dress with an extra-full tulle skirt which was lavishly decorated with lovely floral and butterfly accents on the shoulder and throughout the skirt.

Her dress changes its colors from white to shades of pastel pink, blue and lilac whenever rays of light touches it making her glow even more.

Everyone gasped in wonder as they admire her beauty.

For Chaeyoung is like a real living fairy in this enchanted garden.

Her beauty was so captivating that Lisa was left in such awe as she stare at her bride at the end of the aisle.