The Return of the the Prodigal Teacher.

CHAEYOUNG's POV

PRESENT DAY

I went to work this morning with a really bad headache. 

I never had a descent sleep last night.

Today's the opening of classes and the clamoring of students from the hallways and lobby is really adding up to my migraine.

"Goodmorning Dr. Park." Jisoo greeted me smiling.

"Hi Dr. Kim." I greeted back at her while massaging my temples.

"Aish stop calling me that. I told you a hundred times already, you can just call me Jisoo or Unnie instead."
"Are you okay, Chaeng? You looked distress today." she asked somewhat concerned.

"Oh, nothing Unnie, it's just a mild headache."I responded smiling to lessen her worries.

" Silly child, there's no such thing as mild headache. Just don't forget to take your medicine okay?" she said smiling while messing with my hair. I smiled at her and pinched her in her cheeks.

"Yah Unnie, you're so cute when you worry."

You should stop that. I might take you home with me." I said chuckling at her. She laugh at me and gave me her toothy grin.

Jisoo Unnie may be the department's fierce and intelligent Program Chair, but for me, she's nothing but a cute little bunny whenever she's acting kinda sweet towards her close friends.

The duality of this person.

"Just be there with us later at lunch, okay? We have someone that we want to introduce you to." she said winking at me.

Oh God here we go again with their teasing.

They always tease me about her.

Well it started a year ago. It was my first week working here when I found out who she was. It was just an accident actually. I was reading the Department's Organizational Chart posted at the lobby when I happened to see her picture and name there.

That girl.

"Oh shit. She also works here." I blurted out.

Ms. Lalisa Manobal
 Faculty

Weird name right? Just as weird and mysterious as the owner.

So, we were eating at the Employee's Lounge Area with Jennie Unnie and her friends when I asked them who Lalisa was. I was just new to their circle of friends and I know nothing much about them.

All of them fell silent but it was Jennie who returned the question.

"Why  are you interested in knowing her? Have you met her already?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"I just heard about her from the others." I lied which Jennie and Jisoo didn't buy anyway. The two Unnies looked at each other and smirked as if they knew something.

"Well to answer your question, she's a faculty here and she's our dear friend." Jennie smiled while eyeing me carefully.

"So where is she?" I asked innocently.