Chasing Chaeyoung

AUTHOR's POV

"Love wait.. Please listen to me.." Lisa begged crying at Chaeyoung as she chase her at the parking lot but she was too emotional to even listen to her as hurt and rage started consume her being. Chaeyoung hastily went inside her car and immediately locked all the car doors leaving Lisa trapped outside begging for her to let her in.

"Babe please listen to me.. That's not what you think it is."

"Please I beg you.. Just this once listen to me."

"I can never cheat on you nor hurt you."

"Babe please...Don't leave me." Lisa pleaded crying as flood of tears gushed down her reddened cheeks. She had wiped her eyes so much that they were all red and swollen.

Chaeyoung looked at her with such pain in her eyes. Her heart is trapped between staying and leaving. Her heart aches for her as she watch Lisa brokedown helplessly begging for her to stay.

It's the least that she ever wanted to do to her.-Leaving

But as much as she wanted to stay and run to her and hug her, she's hurting too and no amount of comfort would be able to subside the pain that she's feeling right now. That painful sight of Lisa kissing with another girl kept on playing on and on inside her head.

And the right thing she could do now is to wait it out until all the rage and pain in her heart subside. She doesn't want to talk to Lisa in this state knowing she might be able to say or do something that she might regret later.

Chaeyoung buried her face at the steering wheel as great sobs escaped her. She wiped her eyes too many times but her tears keep on gushing down anyway.
She started the engine and Lisa's face suddenly turned into panic mode. She instantly blocked herself in front of her car.

For months that they had been together, it was the only time she ever saw Lisa this scared.

"Chaeyoung-Ah don't leave please."

"Don't drive in that bad state."

"I don't want to lose you."

"I can't lose you too.." Lisa screamed crying in panic and terror as she hug the front car never caring if she would look stupid or not. All she cared about that time is Chaeyoung's safety.

"Please don't drive Chaeng. I beg you."

"I don't care anymore if you wouldn't forgive. Just please don't drive now."

"Let Jisoo Unnie drive for you."

" You don't have to run away from me. I'll leave now I promise. Just please I beg you, don't drive with a clouded mind Babe." Lisa pleaded crying. Good thing Jennie and Jisoo came just right on time. It was the only time Chaeyoung unlocked the door. Jennie carefully opened the driver seat and hugged Chaeng who at that time was an emotional mess.

"Come on Lisa. We need to give Chaeng some time. She needs it and we need to respect that." Jisoo uttered carefully as she wrap her in a comforting hug.

"Hey listen to me."

"Everything will be alright Lisa."

"Let's trust in love okay?"

"Come on I'll drive you home. Don't worry about Chaeyoung. Jendeuk is with her. She'll keep her safe I promise." Jisoo smiled assuringly at her as she wipe her tears. It's the only time Lisa stopped from crying.