Little Ryujin

"Wazzup Baby Boomers!"

A familiar deep voice suddenly echoed around the Faculty lounge room making us turn to the direction where the voice came from. There stood a smirking raven-haried young woman sporting a shoulder-length bob. She's wearing a crop top denim jacket paired with knitted black turtle neck and denim jeans with high boots giving her an overflowing badass and girl crush charm.

Well that's what you get when the person who raised you were Lisa, Jeongyeon and Seulgi, the original girl crushes plus the fact that she's Kim Jisoo's sister, so her visuals really runs in her veins.

"Did that little fucker just called us Baby Boomers?" Jeongyeon snorted quite pissed yet a little amused. Well she and Seul were the ones who taught her how to be an ultimate prickster.

She must be either really pissed or proud by now.

"Oi Little Turd, we're not that old you prick." Jeongyeon shot back smirking. She then extended her arms expectantly at her which the other woman took happily and welcomed her in a hug.

"You prick, I haven't seen you in a long while. What have you been up to these past few months?" Jeongyeon uttered smiling as she pull away from the hug. Ryujin then went to Seulgi and then to Lisa to do the same.

"I've been busy with Law school." Ryujin answered casually and sat next to Lisa and hugged her favorite Unnie.

"So what do you want to discuss me about?" she pressed the question seriously.

"About some legal matters regarding the incident earlier. I want to make sure if that pig will be punished." Lisa asked firmly. There's still an overwhelming amount of anger evident in her tone.

"Oh yes he will be. We'll make sure about that."

"However I can't represent my sister since I'm still just a student. Have you found a good lawyer that will take my sisters's case?" Ryujin asked concerned.

"Yeah Ryu. Chaeyoung's sister Alice will handle their case." Lisa answered while sipping her coffee. Ryujin's eyes suddenly widen in surpirse.

"You mean, Alice Park? The famous lawyer Alice Park? She's Unnie's sister?"

"Chaeyoung Unnie is the daughter of the late Mason Park?"

"Dude, her dad is a Legend." Ryujin almost screamed in amazement which made Lisa smile genuinely.

"Yeah he is." Lisa said smiling. She knew Chaeyoung would be happy if she ever heard good things about her dad from other people.

" So what will be the possible cases that we can file against that bastard?" Seulgi butted in.

"We can file for attempted rape or sexual harrasment depending on the intent and the severity of act of the perpetrator."

"What's the grounds for those?" Lisa pressed another question.

"Well Sexual harrassment is far different from Sexual Assault." Ryujin started.

"Sexual harassment includes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature in the workplace or learning environment.

"Sexual Assault on the other hand, refers to sexual contact or behavior, often physical, that occurs without the consent of the victim." Ryujin recited comprehensively. She looked at her three unnie's facial expression and continued explaining her point in a less complex manner.