"Rosie's Unconditional Love"

"Good morning girls and boys! I'm called Rosie and I just woke up and you are watching the Pajama News." the little girl giggled with her cute tiny voice as she wriggle and turn to the other side of the bed with her camera still rolling. She stretched her right arm up, beaming on the camera's flipped screen as she get up from her warm cozy bed.

"Eew." A loud snort instantly came out from her plump delicate lips the moment she turn to Jamie who was still in her deep slumber with a trace of dried drool visible in the corner of her heart-shaped lips. Her tiny arms and legs were sprawled like a starfish while she softly let out light snores. Rosie thought that Jamie must be in the middle of a nice dream cause she could see the little feline smiling even from her sleep despite her mouth being slightly agape.

Rosie finally stood up and her feet moved into their accord and led her to her vanity dresser where she showed her new camera in front of the mirror.

"I would like you guys to see my new video camera that Mommy bought for me as my birthday gift last week. It's so cool, right?  Now I don't have to borrow her set of cameras whenever I film for my Pajama News."

"She said I can also use it to record my concert performance!" Rosie squeaked and her camera instantly turn its focus at the newly bought small grand piano that was placed at the center of her bedroom.

"It's Mom's birthday gift for me." She uttered beaming, placing the cam-corder on the piano and started playing a familiar song.

"We already have a big one in the music room but Mom bought this mini version for me so that I can practice playing in my bedroom every night." Rosie stopped for a moment and lean closer to the camera as if she's going to say something important.

" I think she bought this one for me to keep me off from wandering around every night." Rosie whispered seriously.

"They always pray every night and I think Mommy had enough of me interrupting them in the middle of their prayer." she continued innocently.

"Because it's bad to interrupt a prayer Rosie." She suddenly heard a hoarse voice spoke and her gaze intuitively snapped at the little feline who was now lazily scratching her eyes. Jamie finally got up, stretching her little arms and walked to her friend with still dazed eyes.

"My Moms prayed almost every night too and I learned not to disturb them when Eomma got a little mad one time and swore not to let me play with her phone if I ever sneak out of my room again at late night." Jamie continued now grinning and sat besides her at the piano stool and started playing with her but was pressing the wrong keys which caused the other girl to chortle.

"Well you always surprise them Jamie. Getting in their room in the middle of the night just to scare them with those white linen cloth and flashlight that you wear, pretending to be a ghost. Even Dalgom and Kuku were wearing one with you too."