"Baby Yoda"

"Are we going to tell Lisa and Chaeyoung about those sneaky brats?" Chae asked looking a little worried as she points at the two chubby cats who at the moment were staring fiercely at the inverted Christmas tree that was hanging on the ceiling as if they were planning on something purely evil. The orange cat purred and stood up with its hind legs, looking like an obese meerkat while he stretched his paws up, trying to reach the upside down tree that was adorned with sparkly and jingling Christmas balls. Everyone can't help but look up at the  grand foyer's high ceiling as the topsy turvy tree that was hanged besides the grand staircase almost appear to be floating mid air.

 Everyone can't help but look up at the  grand foyer's high ceiling as the topsy turvy tree that was hanged besides the grand staircase almost appear to be floating mid air

"Hey Buddy, wanna make a bet?" Jeongyeon suggested grinning at her bestfriend, completely ignoring Chae's question.

"Fifty Bucks, I say those turds are going to knock that darn tree down." she bantered with a smirk and Seulgi snorted at that thought.

"Jeez, I guess that would be the seventh time that they're going to knock that down this year."

"Those brats kept on assaulting that poor Christmas decor that Lisa finally went nuts and had the tree hanged on the ceiling upside down so that all of her cats and dog won't be able to reach it. She even paid a great sum for it." Seulgi narrated with a stifled laugh and Dahyun can't help but burst out laughing while she carries baby Yoda in her arms who's almond shaped eyes were also glued at the tree.

"Jigum bells.." the little kid giggle in her cute tiny voice while she points at the huge Christmas decor.

"Yumi, it's jingle bells not Jigum bells." Dahyun uttered with light chuckles as she lightly pokes her God-daughter's cute nose which caused the latter to let out a fit of giggles.

"Well, seven's a lucky number Seul so I guess those sneaky little devils will succeed again this time."Jeongyeon finally uttered while her gaze darted at the gray chubby cat who was having a hard time climbing on the stair's hand railing. She then turned to her God-daughter and grinned mischievously.

"Yumi, you want to see a flying fat cat?" she asked the grinning kid and suddenly points at the gray chubby cat who then leapt from the stair's hand railing then flew up to the hanging tree, to everyone's utter shock. The impact was so disastrous that the inverted tree swung crazily from one side to the other, causing a lot of Christmas balls to fall while the cat clung tightly on its branch like his life depends on it. You'll suddenly hear baby Yoda's loud shriek which caught all the guests' attention.

"LOUIS MANOBAN PARK, HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH THAT THING. GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE OR ELSE I'M GONNA SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO THE BATHROOM."

"GET DOWN HERE IN AN INSTANT, NOW." they suddenly heard Lisa bellowed angrily causing the cat to jump off the tree and instinctively ran into Chaeyoung's arm out of fear.

"I guess Fat Ass Louis is going to spend sometime reflecting on the bathroom again." Seulgi banters lightly.

"Fat Ass Louis." Yumi repeated giggling which earned her shocked looks from her Aunts.