Wedding Vows

It was late afternoon and the sun is starting to set as the clear blue sky slowly bleeds in a light shades of pink. You can feel the rays of the sun shining upon you despite the cold afternoon breeze blowing past you.

That's the beauty of Los Angeles.

You can get the most perfect weather even in mid of January.

The venue sweeps a breath taking panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean, giving everyone the comfort of enjoying the ocean breeze and its majestic views of the coastline which twinkles for miles.
In front of the view stood a lush, romantic garden framed by flowers with the backdrop of warm Pacific waves sparkling in the light of pink haze.

At the end of each seated aisle, beautiful lanterns hung from naked tree branches.
You'll find some of the guest talking, nibbling and sipping cocktails while some stroll and explore around the Spanish-style Courtyard Patio and luxurious living room for the cocktail reception.

Close family and friends were all dressed in white beach attire as they sat on either side of the aisle  waiting for the ceremony with much anticipation.

Finally, the priest came out and everyone went to their respective seats.  A beautiful song started to play signaling the start of the wedding. All the bridesmaid lined up and walked down the aisle one by one. Ryujin and Irene who happened to be both of the bride's maid of honor walked seperately after the girls.

The ceremony was then followed by Dalgom and Kuma who's wearing cute little tux, as the dogs finally walked side by side on the isle carrying a small basket that contained their wedding rings which instantly melt and won everyone's heart.

Dressed as flower girls, Cheayoung and Lisa then walked together with their dog Leo as they scatter rose petals along the bridal path. The song suddenly halted and everyone stood up as they turn to face at the back of the aisle where the brides together with their parents stood.

Jisoo finally steps in with Dr. Shin who walks her down the aisle.  She was so beautiful that everyone's breath hitched for a moment as they admire how breath-takingly beautiful she was as she walk down. She's wearing a white fairytale-esque heirloom type of gown with grosgrain ribbon shoulder ties and intricate lace details which amplifies her beauty even more.

Everyone can't help but get teary eyed the moment Jennie finally walked down the aisle with her Mom. Her smile was so captivating that her beauty radiates from within. Everyone who new them from the beginning can't help but get emotional cause their story was never an easy one. It has its fair share  of struggles and heart aches and seeing them finally tie the knot is indeed the best blessing that God had ever given to both of them.

Everyone had taken their seats the moment the Priest started with the ceremony.

"Welcome friends and family of the the brides. Today we all gathered here to witness and celebrate the union of Jennie and Jisoo. This is not the start, but a commemoration of your union as partners in life together. Today, they will proclaim this bond legally and solemnly in front of each and everyone of you, their family and friends."

"Jennie and Jisoo, today you not only marry the right person, but you also commit yourselves to being the right partner—the one with whom the other can stand and face the world."

"It's time to joyfully seal this chapter with the declarations that will unite you in marriage." the priest declared solemnly.

"Jisoo, do you take Jennie, to be your wife? Do you promise to love, adore and encourage her? Share the good times and achievements as well as the hard times and disappointments? Keep her in sickness and in sorrow and to be loyal to her forevermore?" the priest asked as he start with the declaration of commitment.