Lisa's Home

LISA's POV

"Are you excited going home Lisa-yah?" Jisoo asked smiling as she turn to look at her while driving. She then shifted her gaze at the road and focused on driving still flashing her excited smile. It's been a week since I woke up from my coma and in that span of time, her recovery had progressed a lot, all thanks to Chaeyoung's constant support.

I never understood why, but everything seems bearable and easier as long as Chaeng is with her. She may not recall all her memories about her but she can clearly feel how Chaeyoung's pressence affects her whole being.

It's confusing yet comforting to be honest.

It confuses me cause I've only known her for just a week but why does it feels like I've known her all my life?

And it bewilders me, how her kisses would instantly make everything in this world irrelevant.

My mind would automatically shut down whenever she kiss me. And next thing I knew, I am responding to it with out hesitations nor reservations at all.

It's as if my body has a mind of its own that I have no control of.

I can never understand the extent of how physically and emotionally attached I was at her.

All I know is I always want to be with her.

"Hey Love, is something bothering you?" Chaeyoung asked me in a worried tone which suddenly brought me to my senses. I shifted my gaze at her and shook my head smiling, assuring her that I'm okay.

"I just can't believe that we're actually living in my house now." I answered still perplexed. Chaeyoung chuckled softly at me. She then ran the back of her fingers on the bridge of my nose which suddenly froze me from my seat.

That gesture, why does it feels familiar to me?

"We've been living there for months now Lisa."

"And not only that, you can drive now too." She answered smiling at me which stunned me even more.

"I can drive now?" I asked baffled at her last sentence. Never did I imagine that I will ever drive again in my life, after what happened with my parents. And the fact that I was able to overcome that trauma in my life really speaks volumes at how important Chaeyoung is in my life.

"Yah Lisa. Actually there are lot that you can do now."

"Like I told you days ago."

"You finally l overcame all of your traumas."

"And you did all of that with Chaeyoung by your side." Jennie answered with her smile that never seem to falter. I looked at Chaeyoung who at the moment was blushing hard from all the good things Jennie had said about her.

"It's not only because of me..Jisoo and Jennie Unnie...." Chaeyoung was not able to finish her sentence when I suddenly leaned into her and seize her with a kiss which took her by surprise. It was the first time that I ever kissed her first, since it was Chaeyoung who always initiates the kiss.

"Hey don't cry. I'm sorry I kissed you." I uttered panicking the moment she gets a little teary eyed. She then released that soft chuckles that I love about her and shook her head smiling sweetly at me like it's the best thing that happened to her so far.