Seperate Worlds

LISA's POV

"Lili wake up.."

"Come up now.."

"We're getting late for work.."

I heard a familiar voice called me which woke me from sleep. I opened my eyes and I found myself in my old room, still dazed and confused.

Everything around me seems off and in my head, it all felt wrong.

"What happened?" I asked still trying to recall everything.

"You woke up late and now were late for work, that's what happened." a familiar voice spoke again which somehow made my head hurt. I closed my eyes trying to focus when suddenly my eyes went wide in fear and panic recalling the accident that happened.

I stood up trembling, looking for her everywhere but she's nowhere to be found.

"Where's Chaeyoung!"

"Is she alright?."

"Please tell me she's safe and alive.." I screamed in fright as I recall our last moments.

Chaeyoung's almost lifeless body with her face all covered in blood kept on flashing in my thoughts which gives me a fit of anxiety attack.

"Hey calm down. What are you talking about?" the woman asked quite bewildered which confuses me more.

"And who are you talking about?" she continued asking.

"Jen, please don't do this to me.. If anything bad happened to her just tell me right away. Just please...Don't keep me in the dark and hide the truth from me."

"Where's Chaeyoung. Did she make it?"

"Come on. Please tell me. I beg you.. I need to know where she is.." I begged crying on my knees but Jennie just watched me with a confused look.

"Lili, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Who's Chaeyoung?"

"Did you wake up in a bad dream?" She shot the questions which made me stopped in an instant. I turned to her with a dazed look but she just stared at me like she doesn't have any idea what I was talking about which made my head hurt even more.

"Jen please it's not funny. Tell me.. Where's Chaeyoung." I asked firmly but the woman just hurled back a little annoyed this time.

"Who the hell is Chaeyoung at what are you talking about? You're starting to freak me out Lisa." Jennie said in a worried tone.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I hurled back at her.

"Where's my fiancé?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"What? You have a fiancé now? What kind of a dream did you have this morning? You're acting all wierd" Jennie chuckled at her.

"Where's Jisoo? I'll ask her instead." I uttered walking away towards the door and walked outside my room looking for her.

"Jisoo Unnie! Where are you?!" I shouted as I walk towards their room but Jennie held me off.

"Hey why are looking for her here. She's staying in her house remember?" Jennie asked me with furrowed eyebrows.