The God of Mischief

JISOO's POV

"So guys our team building is finally happening this weekend. Have you guys planned out your grand prank for this year?" Seulgi whisphered discreetly the moment she and Jeongyeon joined us in the table. I let out a deep sigh and turn at the two crackheads besides me.

"Jeez, you two didn't know how to quit, don't you?" I whined exasperatedly which they only responded with a stupid smile.

"I can't even enjoy a peaceful breakfast at work with out you pestering me about it." I added complaining. Lisa just laugh at us, watching with an amused look.

"Come on Chu. Last year was not that fun since Lisa was away that time. We have her now. We can perfectly execute our pranks this year." Jeongyeon seconded almost pleading.

"Okay okay. I'll think about. Jeez. You guys are getting me into a big trouble again." I complained, giving them an eyeroll.

Don't be such a whimp Chu. Besides it's the only time of the year that you can't be strict with all of us. I know you're fuckin serious with your job as our Program/Department Chair but this is a team building for God's sake. We're supposed to have fun. You are supposed to have fun so stop acting like an old strict librarian and get your shit together and be that legendary Jisoo that I once knew when we were in high school." Seulgi retorted seriously.

It's true.

Seulgi was right.

She had a bad reputation that she was really proud of when she was in highschool.

Everyone called her your Holy Jisoos, the God of Mischiefs for she was known to be the caster and creator of all the pranks in their school. Everyone fights their way in just to be one of her disciples.
And that's where she became friends with Seul and Jeongyeon, besides the fact that they were neighbours.

But that was a long time ago..

She changed a lot after her Grandma's death and she was faced with an overwhelming lists of responsibilities.

It's hard.

Waking up one day, only to find out that the only person who gave you an unconditional love was gone and she's never coming back.

That's why she had a soft spot for Lisa.

She understand her pain for she had lost someone in her life too.

And the hardest part is, you cannot grieve about her because you have a little sister to support to and to take care of. She didn't pursue College right away after graduating for she had to work multiple jobs just to get us by.

She never asked for anything from her parents ever since that painful incident that caused her sister's deep depression.

And that's the very same day that she had lost her youth, as she embraced the life of adulting and parenting at a very young age.

Those first two years were the hardest.

But everthing changed when she met Lisa and Jennie.

"Unnie." I heard Lisa's worried voice which brought me to my senses. I was not aware that I zoned out, if it weren't for Lisa who called my attention.
She gave me an encouraging smile as if she already knew what's running on my head.

"Okay we'll do it." It was Lisa who answered the two crackheads.

"But we have to  be really responsible for it. We have to make sure no one will get hurt from it." she said in all seriousness.