You Should Know by Now

AUTHOR's POV

"Love can we just stay here the whole day and not go out instead?" Lisa pouted as she leans in for a kiss which Chaeng responded lovingly.

"We can't do that silly." Chaeyoung chuckled, unzipping Lisa's duck costume and help her change to a more comfortable clothes. Lisa smirked the moment her costume fell down on the floor, revealing her almost naked, with nothing but her underwear.

 All the red marks in her body from their two consecutive night's make love were still visible making Chaeng more turned on as she stared at her, aching for her touch as if she haven't touch her a long time ago.

"So, you were saying..?" Lisa asked her teasingly trying to turn the table. Chaeng smiled as she wraps her hands around her waist and pull her closer, trying to close the gap between them.

"Nothing, I said I totally agree with you Love."

" Can we just stay here the whole day so I can just keep you to myself?" Chaeyoung mumbled sweetly as she gave her soft kisses in the lips making her heart flutters in an instant.

"We can't do that silly." Lisa chuckled, repeating Chaeng's answer a while ago but Chaeyoung suddenly slid her hand inside her undies making her knees momentarily go weak. 

" Are you making fun of me?" she whispered seductively, gently bit Lisa's ear making her shiver in pleasure.

"Babe..." Lisa gasped almost breathless.

"We have to...head back....later..."Lisa mumbled in between gasps as Chaeng continued to caress her most sensitive part.

"Well we still have time Love." Chaeng whispered in between kisses which turned her on more. She smiled as she felt Lisa's body overheat in an instant.

Their moment was suddenly cut off when they heard a soft knock from the door.

"Let me guess, it's either Jisoo or Jennie Unnie." Chaeyoung mumbled half laughing and little frustrated about the sudden interruption. Lisa buried her face in her neck, torn between laughing and crying out in frustration at their two Unnies.

She really love those two with all her heart. But seriously, it's really annoying to be interrupted in moments like this.

"We'll just continue this later Babe okay? They need us now." Chaeyoung said as she gave me one last kiss and heaved a deep sigh and handed me a robe that I could wear. She took one last glance at my body and bit her lip. Chaeng then shook her head as she turn away and walk towards the door.

"Hey Unnie. What's wrong?" Chaeng uttered worriedly the moment she opened the door.

"Sorry for bothering you guys but can I stay here for a moment?"

"I don't have anywhere else to go to.." I heard Jennie said in a hoarse voice.

Did she just cry?

"Of course Unnie. You are always welcome here."
"What happened? Did you and Unnie talk already?" She asked again which Jennie responded with just a nod.

She knew Jennie well.

She doesn't talk much when she's really hurting.

"Hey, come here." Lisa uttered as she walk towards her and gave her a comforting hug.

"Everything will be alright Jen."