Best Part

JISOO's POV

"Honey are you still not done there?" I heard Jennie called from the bathroom.You can hear the shower running despite the lovely music playing from the turntable.

"Jendeuk, you go ahead. I still need to pack our things tonight since we have an early flight to catch tomorrow." I answered with my eyes still fixed on Jennie's luggages.

"Damn, why did she even bring 6 luggages with her, it's making my head hurt." she mumbled exasperatedly as she look at the overwhelming amount of things to be packed. It's their 10th and last day here in Spain and tomorrow they will be flying back to the States.

"She even brought Chaeyoung's guitar here which she didn't even use by the way." She mumbled whining to herself.

"I'm Jisoo, I'm okay." she uttered and heaved a deep sigh before she continued filling up the first luggage. Half of the luggages consist mostly of her wife's clothes while the other half was intended for the stuffs she bought here in Spain. 

Good thing, she already packed her things last night.

It took her almost an hour of packing, adjusting and loading of things in their luggages that she instantly fell asleep right after while lying shamelessly on the carpeted floor. She's almost drifting off to sleep when she suddenly felt her wife's warm soft delicate lips brushed against hers lightly causing her to stir from her sleep.

With her eyes still closed, Jisoo intuitively pulled her closer to her, making the other girl lie on top of her with their bodies pressed against each other as she respond passionately from her kisses. Jisoo smiled as she lovingly fondle and tuck her hair on the back of her ear.

Still fresh from the shower, the scent of jasmine and lavander lingers on her skin and her hair making her all high on her as she shamelessly inhale and kiss her passionately.

Jennie gently opened her mouth and let her lips slid against mine as I lighlty trace her bottom lip with my tongue making her gasped a little.

Both of us pulled back almost panting and out of breath.

"Did you changed your lip balm Hon. It tasted like sweet strawberry and mint." I asked her as I peck her lips continuously making her hitch her breath and smiled sweetly with her eyes closed.

"Did you like it Jisoo-yah?" She asked seductively as she let the last kiss linger a little bit leaving me smiling stupidly while staring blankly in the air.

"Come up now and take a shower. I already prepared your pajamas there." Jennie chuckled as she stood up and fixed her robe. She then went to the vanity dresser to blow-dry her wet hair.

"Chu, Honey, shower please?" I heard Jennie uttered giggling again bringing me back to my senses. She shook her head smiling at my still whipped and flustered state.

"Yeah. Sorry. I'll go ahead now." I responded embarrassedly and head straight at the bathroom.
It took me half an hour of showering and putting on my pajamas before I managed to head out the bathroom.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion the moment I stepped outside and found our now dimly lit room suddenly surrounded by lighted scented candles.

My eyes instantly searched for her until out of a sudden, I heard someone strummed her guitar in a slow beautiful melody.