"Jiggle Jiggle Night"

AUTHOR's POV

"Chaeyoung-ah.."

"Chaeyoung-ah I'm hungry."

"Love...Yoohooo."

"Wakey wakey Chaengie.." Lisa called sweetly as she turns to her wife who's still in deep sleep. Chaeyoung lay sprawled on their bed on her belly, her legs and arms spread carelessly while their blankets were tossed somewhere which exposed her fair naked back.

Lisa straddled on top of her and peppered her back with kisses down to her round and firm bum, causing her sleeping wife to stir lighlty from her deep slumber.

"Love stop it. I can't anymo-..-" she heard Chaeyoung hummed sleepily which the latter never got to finish when Lisa suddenly heard her returned to her light snores again.

"Chaeyoung-ah. I can't sleep. I'm really hungry."

"Cook for me please?" Lisa called whining as she gently poke and squeeze her exposed bum.

"Chaeng-ah..Your ass looks like warm soft bao buns. Gosh I'm really hungry that I'm starting to visualize you as food." she whined frustratedly as she gently nibbled and bit her ass cheeks which caused her sleeping wife to let out a low groan.

"Lisa, let me remind you that you just ate me non-stop earlier and I'm still sore."

"Now let your wife sleep cause I'm really flaxed out." Chaeyoung hummed as she lazily wiggled her ass out from Lisa's bite, never even bothering to open her eyes.

"But I'm famished..I can't sleep if I'm this hungry."

"Chaeyoung-aah please give me foooooooood.." Lisa whined frustratedly while she snuggled closely to Chaeyoung, hoping that this would finally piss her wife enough for her to get up and cook for her.

"Yah, you shouldn't have wore me out this much if you're going to ask me to cook for you especially at this hour Lisa-yah." she heard Chaeyoung groan sleepily, still not moving even a bit.

"Fine, I'll just cook for myself then."

The moment Lisa uttered those words, Chaeyoung instantly opened her eyes and jolted from her bed. She then turned to Lisa and heaved a deep sigh before she cupped her cheeks and kissed her lovingly.

"Fine, I'm going to cook for you. Just give me a sec to put on my clothes." Chaeyoung said with out thinking twice.

"Really?" Lisa asked grinning and her still exhausted wife can't help but roll her eyes on her.

"Yah, Lisa, you'll definitely burn our kitchen down if I let you alone there to cook especially at this ungodly hour."

"Letting you cook is more dangerous than letting Rosie and Jamie play in the kitchen. So yeah I really have no choice but to get up." Chaeng reasoned out exasperatedly.

"You're so mean." Lisa mumbled pouting as she lightly pokes Chaeyoung's arms but the latter just hugged her instead just to pacify her tantrums.

"What do you want to eat then, Love?." Chaeyoung asked softly while she fondles Lisa's hair and kissed her lovingly.

"I'm craving for steak Chaeng-ah." Lisa answered still pouting.

"Seriously? It's already midnight, Babe."

"You really want steak at this hour?" Chaeyoung asked her wife in utter disbelief in which Lisa could only answer with a pout. Chaeyoung heaved a deep sigh for the third time and finally sat down, thinking that her persistent wife will not stop pestering her if she's this hungry.