THE BIG THREE

AUTHOR's POV

"Make way for the queens!" Mino yelled cheerfully the moment the girls arrived at the Faculty Lounge room this morning. Everyone stood up and clapped for them congratulating the girls for their outstanding performance last night. Everyone's still all high from the event last night and all they talk about is how epic and legendary the girls were on stage.

"So how does it feels to be this famous?" Irene teased them the moment the girls sat at their usual table and everyone was done congratulating them.

"Oh God Unnie please don't ask." Jennie answered with an exasperated sigh.

"We were surrounded by a huge crowd of students and employees at the parking lot and outside the building. Jeez I don't even know a single one of them."

"They're from other department perhaps." she continued looking ill and exhausted. Jisoo shot her a worried look assessing her body and when she noticed something was off, she instantly took something in her bag.

Jennie is the type of person who doesn't like crowded places. It makes her feel dizzy and anxious especially if she's suddenly being surrounded by a huge group of people jostling around her.

"Jendeuk, I think you forgot something."

"Come here I'll put this on you." Jisoo said worriedly.  She carefully put the motion sickness patch at the back of her ear and lovingly carressed her pink pluffy cheeks. Jennie instantly closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of her hand and the relief from the patch. She gave her a grateful smile and kissed her in her cheeks making the other one melt and flash her sweetest smile.

"Feeling better now?" Jisoo asked giving her her best smile which she responded with a relieved nod.

"Thank you Chu. I forgot to put this earlier since were running late." She answered appreciatively.

"So how's my Champs here." Seulgi greeted beaming at the four girls. She just got here and intuitively sat besides Irene with their food.

"You guys are unbelievable last night. Jeez you were even better than the Champions last year, no offence to you guys."She said pertaining to Mino and the boys which the latter just nod and agree with her statement.

"Yeah. Absolutely."

"I mean have you seen how frustrated the crowds were when you just finished your performance. Dude they won't  stop screaming and chanting your name there."

"That one's sick and epic." Mino commented admiringly making all of them giggle lighlty.

"Yeah that's true and all the girls were sooo gay about you guys." Jeongyeon added laughing making Chaeyoung instinctively grab Lisa's arm which caused the latter to flinch a little and smiled amusingly at her actions.

"Oh Jeez now that you mentioned that Unnie, those crowd earlier was kind of  a little traumatizing." Chaeyoung uttered almost irritated.

"Good thing I was able to grab Lisa's hand there. Jeez those girls were so crazy about her. I almost pull one of the girl's hair when she tried to hug and fondled her neck there." she commented crossly making everyone laugh cause it's very rare for Chaeyoung to speak and react that way.

"I'm serious guys! I'm going to slap anyone who'll try to even fondle at her. Jeez if you could only see Lisa's face there. She was so shocked and unease." she explained gravely which silenced them at once.

"Oh. That one really got out of hand. We should report it to our Dean so we can do something about it. Maybe have some security personnel escort you guys outside the parking lot." Irene suggested worriedly at them but Jisoo just shook her head.