Netflix and Chill

CHAEYOUNG's POV

"Woah. So this is what your room looks like." I uttered in amazement as my eyes wandered around Lisa's room with admiration. 

 You can easily identify the difference between her room and Jennie's by its features. Jennie Unnie's taste is more sophisticated and lavish while Lisa's room is more contemporary just like her real house.
The room was huge and airy, filled with high-end appliances and finest furniture. It even has a living room and a balcony outside where you can enjoy watching at the city view. 

I wonder how rich Jennie's Mom is.

I scanned around and found Lisa's King size bed. Besides it is a tiny customized bed similar to hers which I guess belongs to little Leo, her dog.

"Hey Babe where's Leo?" I asked the woman who's now comfortably settled in her couch, browsing for movies to watch for our Netflix and Chill Thursdays. She then looked up to me and smiled.

"Our son's with Kuma. They're probably sleeping at Jen-Jen's room or playing at the backyard garden." she said with a playful smile.

"What's with that smile?" I chuckled at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. I told our dog not to bother her Mommies today. He's off limits here in our room for now." she said with her eyebrows wiggling.

I instantly chortled as I recall how our last Netflix and chill at my house ended last week.

 We' re almost half naked and at the middle of making out that time when Leo suddenly leaped at the couch and started licking Lisa's neck and shoulder. We ended up laughing hard and we couldn't continue doing it anymore since it was really hard to concentrate with out thinking about it again. After that, Lisa swore not to bring Leo again at my place during our Netflix and chill date.

"Yah, tell Leo to lick Kuma instead and not to meddle with adult's business." I chortled.

"Nah, Kuma only kisses Dalgom."

"Our poor son is just a thirdwheel."Lisa answered shaking her head.

"Kuma is literally a boss bitch when it comes to his Dalgomie."

"That's how possessive he is when it comes to him."

"Jeez they're the gayest dogs I've ever seen. "

"Even gayer than their parents."

"Jisoo Unnie should be proud." she chuckled as she turn her attention at the TV.

"So... What do you want to watch now Love?" I heard Lisa asked while gently tugging my waist so I can sit on her lap.

"Hmmm. Have you watch the Kissing booth?"

"Sana recommended it to me last week. She said it's a good one and it has it's second movie out already." I said while smelling her hair which is my favorite thing to do whenever we cuddle or whenever I sit on her lap.

"Okay. We can start with the first one." Lisa said as she leans and pouts expectantly which I returned with a peck in her lips. It has become her habit whenever she's asking me for a kiss. 

It's really cute to be honest.

We were halfway on our movie when Lisa suddenly asked me.

"Babe, who's your first kiss? Is it with a girl?" she asked casually, her eyes still fixed at the screen.

"You're the only girl I've ever kissed Lisa-yah." I said to her lovingly which she responded with an equal amount of admiration as she turn her gaze at me.