New Beginnings 6✨

Trinity's POV

Our townhouse is officially furnished and complete. I am happy because now I can enjoy my home and continue to bake my baby boy. Dominique has also been home for a week now and we've just been hanging out around the house.

I was walking upstairs, to our room, carrying a laundry basket. And yes, my big ass was struggling.

"Babe!" I yelled from the middle of the stairs.

I waited a few seconds before calling his name again.

"Dominique!" I yelled louder.

I heard the room open and he came to the top of the stairs.

"What's up?" he questioned.

"I need help." I said with a sad face.

He chuckled and came down the stairs to help me out. We walked up the stairs and into the room. He tossed the clothes on the bed and then himself.

"Thanks." I stated.

"You're welcome baby." he said as he got on his phone.

"So, what is the plan for this weekend?" I asked.

He sighed. "The plan is, I have a small little concert appearance. I'm opening up for Durk."

"Ouuu, that's fancy." I said smiling as I fold the clothes.

"Yeah. And, I'm also in the making of getting Close Friends video shoot filmed." he said turning to look at me.

I smiled. "Oh really?"

"Yeah. I plan on filming in Paris."

I nodded my head. "Who's going to be the leading lady?" I questioned.

"I was hoping your crazy ass." he said picking up a shirt and throwing it at me.

I chuckled. "I was just making sure your head was on the right way."

I finished folding the clothes and put them up. I love having my own with Dominique. It's awesome that we don't have to cancel something or travel because we're in the same house now. Even though, he still have his shows and studio time. And I am in the middle of building my own modeling studio.

Which, I still haven't told my mom, Nana, nor Mason about. I just want them to be supportive like Dad.

Dad and the boys, along with Laila and Kelsi are all gone home. There's no fact that I would be calling my Dad back when Dominique gets back on the road. But he's not going back on tour until he finishes his next album.

I just hope that he doesn't take any tours or performances in the month Baby Boy suppose to be born.

I crawl in the bed next to him. I got close enough to cuddle up. He smiled at me, locked his phone, and kissed my forehead.

"I think it's time we talk baby names." I said rubbing my growing belly.

I am now twenty six weeks pregnant, meaning I'm about to enter my third semester soon.

He reached over to rub my belly. "Okay, what are you thinking?"

"Um, I'm thinking of him having your initials like my siblings and I have my Dad's."

He tilted his head. "I don't think we should be like your parents."

I sat up and raised my eyebrow. "Don't take it offensive." he stated.

"I don't know what that means. I think it's cute." I said.

"It is. But Jason doesn't have my initials. I don't have my Dad's and neither does my sisters and brother." he said sitting up.