New Beginnings 29✨

Trinity's POV

"What is your real name?" Tyrone asked Woodz.

We all started laughing.

"My real name is Breana Woods." she stated.

"Oh okay. I don't think I ever really knew that."

I shook my head. My crew and I plus Tyrone, were chilling in the Airbnb Dominique had gotten to accommodate all of us.

Dominique and his crew, plus Tyson was out playing ball. Or out doing some other nigga shit.

"So, are we going to go out and do something before this booking? I just don't want to be sitting in the house." Bee stated.

"And what would you like to do?" Kelsi questioned.

"Hell something. We never stay inside on vacation."

"This a mini vacation. It's so damn short. I don't want to leave and then not have time to come back and get dressed." Kelsi staid.

"While how about we make this a week vacation and follow Dominique to his bookings this week." I said smirking.

Bee reached over and gave me a high-five.

"Now that is how you travel." he stated.

"Does he have bookings for the week?" Woodz asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's Spring Break. I even have bookings in Miami and Atlanta, I just haven't accept it."

"The hell are you waiting for? Bitch, I'll accept it for you." Laila said making me laugh,

"I just didn't wanna leave Dior. But now, it's like, I matter as well."

"Hell yeah!" Bee yelled.

I picked up my phone and went to accept the booking. I also informed my security, along with my parents. The store was still opened for business and the girls were still working.

"The Airbnbs are booked." I said placing down my phone.

"I can't believe you were about to pass up a Miami booking." Bee said shaking his head.

"Well, believe it because she'll pass up anything now with Dior being here." Laila said.

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"My girl is a mom now. How does it feel?" he questioned.

"It feels so good. I miss him now but I'm trying to reframe for calling my mom again. I just love him so much." I said cheesed out.

"When are you going to pop out some babies?" Laila asked Tyrone.

"When you pop out one, I'm going to be right after you." Tyrone stated.

I shook my head. I honestly don't think the boys will have kids but I hope they do. We're Mom and Uncle Terrance all over again. Mom had her kids first and then Uncle had his.

Bee and I went to the store, just to get some stuff to bake with. If we wasn't going to leave the house we matter as well made the best of it. We baked some cookies and cupcakes.

"Something smells good in here." Dominique said coming the kitchen.

"We made some cookies and cupcakes."

He took one off the pan but it was still hot.

"Can I talk to you for minute?" I questioned.

He raised his eyebrow. "Yeah."

We left out the kitchen and into one of the rooms. He sat down on the bed.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to say thank you for the trip. This was honestly a great mini getaway."