New Beginnings 17✨

Trinity's POV

I was out the house today. I was heading to the studio to see some of the furniture I ordered. The studio was just about finished. The runway section was the only part left to finish. These guys put in so much work and time for me to get this done.

"Hello there." Alvin said as I walked in.

"Hey. Is the boutique completely finished?" I asked as I looked around.

"Yes, the boutique is complete. The rest of the mannequins have came in." he said

I clapped my hands. "I'm so excited. I can't wait til I have my baby."

"Neither can I." he said making me laugh.

We walked around the boutique and unboxed the things I bought. Some of the guys help me place the things how I wanted them. Once I left the boutique, I went to the townhouse.

As I walked in, it was beautiful. I looked around and it was exactly how I wanted it to be. I walked in my room, and the blue bear I got for Dj when I found out the gender, was sitting on the bed. I heard music coming from the bathroom and it looked as though there was a candle lit.

I walked in and there was a bubble bath drawn, along with rose petals in the tub and around it.

"What the fuck is this?" I whispered to myself.

"This is what I like to call 'getting back on track'." Dominique said from behind me.

"I wanna know how you got into my apartment." I questioned.

He smirked. "You know I'm Lil Baby right?"

"That doesn't give you the right to break into my apartment."

"I didn't break in, I made a key." he said holding it up.

I walked up and snatched it out his hand.

"We're not doing that."

He shrugged his shoulder. "I have another one."

"Dominique."

"No words, just undress, get into the tub, and relax for me." he stated.

I looked at the tub and then back at him.

"It might be cold by now."

He went and drained the water out. He ran water, put more bubbles in, and we waited til it got full. I undressed and got in. The crazy part is that he got in with me.

"I didn't know that was the plan." I said as he sat down.

"Oh you thought I was just going to watch you relax in this beautiful tub and not get in with you?" he asked

I nodded my head. "Yes, most definitely."

He chuckled. "You thought wrong."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Listen." he said grabbing my hand. "I know that you feel as though I haven't been here this whole pregnancy, and you're absolutely right. I've been thinking in my head that I have to provide. But I forgot that I also have to be present."

"Mmm, and what made you realize this?" I questioned.

"I've had a month away with Jason. It sucks how I found out I had a son and I wished that I was there when he was baking. I thought that I was going to get that chance with Dj came alone, but then again, I fucked that up too."

"Well, he's still baking. So, you didn't miss out completely." I added.

He kissed my hand. "I love you. I don't want to lose you. I've made crazy ass mistakes but you should know that I would never cheat on you. I didn't in the beginning and I'm most definitely not going to start."

I smiled. "I love you too, more than anything. This is the Dominique I fell in love with. That other one that was blowing me off, he sucks." I said making him laugh.

"I was just coping with everything. I wanted to give you your space."

"I just thought that when you told me...

"I was going to kiss your ass." he said interrupting me.

I nodded my head. "Yes, I did. Because you should have been."

He chuckled. "Now, you know I'm not going to kiss your ass. When have I ever kissed your ass?"

"That's when you should've started. I felt as though you would've and should've started kissing my ass because you didn't want to lose me."

He smiled. "That's cute."

I burst out laughing. "I hate you."

"I'm just saying. That ain't never happened before, I don't know why you thought it would."

"You ain't never cheated on me either. You also ain't never cheated on me while I was pregnant either. I'm pregnant." I stated making him laugh.

"Okay, I get it. I do, but it still ain't happening."

"Then what are you doing now?" I asked.

He looked around. "This is being here."

I smiled. "Well, thank you for being here. I hope that you continue to be here during this last month."

He kissed my forehead. "I will. There's only All-Star weekend but that's only a weekend and you can come too."

I smiled. "I'll think about it."

We continued to talk until the water got cold. Then we got into the shower, to actually take a shower. We didn't have sex in the shower because one, I didn't want to slip and risk my baby. Two, I'm not really comfortable with my body.

After we got out the shower, Dominique took me into the closet. As I walked in, my closet was full on clothes.

"Dominique." I said as I walked in.

"You're not moving out the house. We got that place as a family. Now, I'm going to give you your space, if that's what you need."

I turned to him and smiled. "How do you know I didn't want anything from the house?"

"Well, that's too damn bad." he said making me laugh

"Thank you. Is there anything else you want to show me, or can I get dressed?" I asked.

He walked out the closet and closed the door behind him. I got dressed in a regular tee and some shorts.

When I walked out the closet, I went into the living room. Dominique was placing some roses in a vase, on the island.

"You and roses." I said walking up.

"You know what I haven't gotten?" he asked.

"What?"

"A kiss." he said walking up to me.

I smiled. "You're being cute. I don't like you."

He walked up and pecked me on the lips. The rest of the night, we cuddled up on the couch and watched movies. We watched movies on the TV, he decided to buy.