New Beginnings 62✨

Laila's POV

The EP was doing great numbers for it to be out for three days now. It was the day of the Atlanta show. It was also the day of Revel Grand Opening. It was Tray and Noami's new club. My nerves was all over the place.

I was at the TrinSetter studio getting my hair done. The door opened and it was Trinity with the world's biggest bouquet of flower that I've ever seen.

"Real ass Barbie, can't nan nigga play. Shitting on these bitches, imma put them in their place. Only time I'm pulling up, is to sit on his face. In yo baby mama bed all where the kids play. I don't give a fuck, I ain't got no respect. Opinion ain't valid if you ain't cutting a check. Did all my time laying low, being humble. Tired of sitting back, ten toes down at yo neck." she started rapping.

"Big bag, love when it talk to me. Fuck 'em good, I'ma make 'em talk to me. Disloyal ass hoes, can't ride with the gang. Next time, I'ma make 'em walk to me. These bitches ain't real they flauging. These worsem ass niggas keep calling. Capping ass nigga, you ain't getting no paper
You just like these bitches you sponsored." Trinity, Greg, Shane, Yaya, and I started rapping.

"Ah, I'm proud of you mama." Trinity said hugging me.

"Thank you." I said taking the flowers out her hand.

"These are beautiful."

"I fucking love Fucked Up." Yaya said taking seat on the couch.

"I love that one too. I love all of them." Trinity stated.

"Which one is your favorite?" Shane asked.

"I like Talk to Me. That's my second music video in the works." I admitted.

"Aye, okay. Am I in that one too?" Yaya asked making us laugh.

"Yes, you guys are in that one too. I haven't gotten everything together yet. But I know that's my next video."

"Well, I want to know what you're wearing."

"I have no idea. Tray told me not to worry about that because after I get my hair done, I have to go to soundcheck, practice, and calm my nerves." I said making them. laugh.

"Yes you do. And I think he wants us to pick out your fit."

"I'm on it." Shane said leaving out the room.

"Trins, how do you feel about Tray managing me?" I asked.

She chuckled and came next to me. "How do you feel about him not managing you." she said making me laugh. "Girl, he's already your manager. Whether you like it or not."

"He's been amazing."

"Um duh, you're one of his kids. He's going to make sure you're good. And he's going to make sure that you're making money."

"He's paying me for the clubs."

She gasped. "That's what he does." she said making me laugh.

"I just can't believe it."

"You think he doesn't pay me when I go to his club? Even if I step foot in there. Its either the door fees, bar fee after tip out, my booking fee. He's going to make sure we eat. Welcome to the team." she said.

"I like this team."

"You were always on it." she said making me smile.

"Well, I'm going to go check on my kid. I hopped off the plane and came straight to you. If you need my call me. I can't wait for you to kill it tonight." she said hugging me.

"Thank you. FaceTime me so I can see baby boy."

"Okay, love you. See you soon." she said leaving out.