New Beginnings 43✨

Trinity's POV

@TrinityAnne: shoot outta town, first class flight❤️501,932             💬4,149

❤️501,932 💬4,149

Dominique and I were on our way back to Atlanta. I was so ready to snuggle my kid. I haven't had him since I came back to New York. My parents were finally given him back over.

I was relief to get the facts of my knowing that Dominique was cheating. Women were sending me receipts of everything. I just wanted him to tell me himself. That's why I didn't want to be with him anymore.

That's why I was keeping my distance for a very long time. I love him, I do, but I wasn't going blind to all the allegations. Felt better last night, that he actually admitted it.

He got off the jet and loaded up in the car. Along with all the shit he bought me. We went to my place and had everything brought up. As I opened the door, there were bouquet of flowers on my island.

I smiled. Dominique came up behind me and kissed my forehead.

"How do you get these in my apartment?" I asked

"You have this thing called family. Also, a Laiyah." he said.

I started laughing. I walked into my room to show them where to put everything. Then I walked into my closet, it was done. I didn't get the builders to come in because Dominique took me to Puerto Rico.

"Dominique Armani." I said.

"Looks great right?"

"Stop doing things for me." I said hitting him.

"I can't help it. You're a busy woman. I know you get sidetracked." he stated.

There was a knock on the door. I hit him again and went to open it. It was my parents with Dior.

"Hey baby." I said cooing to him.

He started smiling. I reached and grabbed him.

"How was you date?" Mom asked as she walked in.

Dad kissed me on the forehead as he walked in.

"It was good. Dominique took me on a shopping spree." I said.

"I see that." she said looking round.

"Nice." Dad stated.

I sat on the couch with Dior in my arms. I was so excited to have my baby back. Dominique came out the room and hugged my mom.