New Beginnings 18✨

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL BUT I'M TIRED OF HER BEING PREGNANT😂

Trinity's POV

I was at the airport waiting for Laiyah to come. She finally has decided to come and live in Atlanta. I am super excited about it. Not only is Laiyah coming but Yaya from Mom and Nana studio is also coming to ATL.

I saw Laiyah coming down the escalator and started clapping.

"My bestie is here!" I yelled out.

She started laughing and came to hug me.

"I'm so excited."

"Me too, and it's about time you came because I've been bored out of my mind." I said as I helped her with her bags.

Tyrone pulled up and put her things in back. I sat in the backseat as Laila sat in the front.

"So, you finally found your way out here." Tyrone stated.

"I did. I also don't think I had that much of a choice." Laila said making us laugh.

"I'm glad you know."

As we were riding to the house. I started to fell pressure in my ass. Pressure as in my baby was coming out. I let out a small yell.

"What? What's happening?" Tyrone asked.

"Hospital." I whispered out as I tried to catch me breath.

"Oh shit."

Laila crawled her way to the backseat and sat next to me. She sat and held my belly.

"Just breathe." she whispered to me.

I chuckled. "Bitch, I am breathing."

We all started laughing. Tyrone pulled up to the hospital. He got out and ran inside, he shortly came out with a nurse and a wheelchair.

He helped me out the car and I got into the wheelchair. The pain was coming and it was going, but when it came, it came hard.

I was placed in a room. Laiyah was next to me. In the next ten minutes, Dominique was coming through the door.

When he came in, he had a scared/worried look on his face. It made Laiyah and I laugh.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

He smiled and dropped his head.

The doctor came in.

"Hello there." she said as she came in.

"Hi."

"Are we ready to have a baby?" she asked.

"No, but I think he's ready to come out." I stated.

"We are on his time. Can you lay back for me?"

I laid back and she went to check how far I was dilated.

"Okay, so we are only three centimeter dilated." she stated.

"Oh shit. Is that enough time for baby shower and maturity pics?" Laiyah asked making me chuckle.

"Um, we don't know. It's all on baby. It can either be a lot of time or it can be a short amount of time."

"It's all on baby." I mumbled.

I got up and got dressed. Since I wasn't in labor, we went on about our day. Tyrone was waiting in the waiting room. When I walked up, he was on the phone.

"They're sending you home?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes. It was a braxton hick but I am three centimeters dilated."