New Beginnings 3✨

Trinity's POV

This morning I got dressed to go to Atlanta Modeling Studio. Uncle Mason flew down to meet me there. Since I moved to Atlanta, I'm still going to need a job after I birth Baby Boy.

I decided to dress up a little bit today because I haven't been out the house ever since we moved here. Not to mention that my twenty second birthday is coming up. I still don't know what I'm going to do and Dad, Tyson and I are all going to be together. Which have been really rare since we've moved out.

I also want to make my pregnancy announcement on my birthday because I'll be twenty four weeks pregnant and no longer able to hide my baby bump.

I was in the bathroom doing something with my hair. I got up this morning just to do something to it because it's been an absolute mess. I washed it, blow dried it, and flat ironed it. I added my clip-ins and put it in a slick ponytail.

I went to my finally finished, walk-in closet, and dressed in a matching set. Then I topped it with my pink Ugg slides.

"Are you ready Missy?" Kelsi asked coming in the closet.

"Yes ma'am. Can you tell I'm pregnant?" I asked looking in my body mirror.

She nodded her head. "Yes, I can. But that's also because I know you're pregnant. But if I didn't I would've guessed you were fat."

We both started laughing. We left out the closet and went downstairs.

"Awe you look nice." Desiree stated.

"Thank you. I'm going to meet with Uncle Mason at the Atlanta Studio." I stated.

"He flew down?" Tyson asked.

"Well, you know he ain't drive." I said making them laugh.

"Have fun." Dad stated.

"I will."

Laila, Kels, and I gathered in my car and headed to the studio. It took us about 30 minutes with Atlanta traffic. That's one thing I'll miss about Louisiana.

I texted Uncle Mason as we pulled up. He came outside and meet us at the car.

"Hello Miss Ma'am." he said opening my door.

I laughed as we hugged.

"I missed you." I stated.

"I missed you more. You and little baby. Who am I going to have now that Noami and Crystal are on tour and that you are now an ATL person." he said making me laugh.

"Well, Mom and Nana have less than a month and then you guys are back in action." I said.

"Yeah right. You know damn well Trayvon and Noami are going to be right here with you." he said.

I smiled and shook my head. We walked in and went to the office. In the office, there was a woman behind the desk.

"Knock knock." Uncle Mason said has he walked in.

"Mason, you are late." she said as she got up.

"That's what you love most about me." he said.

They kissed each other's cheek.

"This is Ms...

"Trinity Anne. The daughter of Noami Parker Lucas." she said interrupting him.

"Hi." I said taking her hand and shaking it.

"No no no. No shaking of the hand. We're family, we hug." she said.

I smiled and she brought me into a hug. "Have a seat." she stated afterwards.