New Beginnings 55✨

Trinity's POV

The sprinter cam round my house bout 2 this morning. I had my blanket wrapped around me because I was so damn tired. Dominique picked up Dior before his bedtime last night. I got up and made sure I had everything.

When I opened the door, Rico was standing there.

"Good morning gorgeous." he said.

I smiled. "Good morning. How did you get up here all by yourself?"

"Because he's sleep but we're on a time crunch because I know Tyrone isn't all the way sleep." he said grabbing my bag.

I smiled, closed, and locked the door behind me. When we were waiting on the elevator, the doors opened and it was Tyrone.

"Morning." I said to him.

"Good morning, I have to use the bathroom." he stated.

I handed him the keys and got on the elevator with Rico. We walked downstairs and into the sprinter.

"Where's Tyson?"

"He decided last night that he wasn't coming. He rebels, just like you." he said making my smile.

"I rebel for reasonings."

"And what's your reasonings with me?" he questioned.

"The thrill."

The door opened and Tyrone got in. I put my keys in my purse. I was on one side of the sprinter and they were on another. Just like we always are. We loaded up in the jet and took off to LA. Dad and Mom have a condo out in LA.

They got it after I had Dior. I thought my first booking was going to be out in LA but surprisingly it wasn't. We got into the condo and hit the bed. It was a four bedroom, three baths, just big enough for the parents and their kids.

I went into the room I claimed when they bought it and so did Tyrone. Rico decided to sleep on the couch because he didn't want to invade Tyson's or my parents space by sleeping in their rooms.

I was in the bed. I felt the bed sink in. It was Rico, of course.

"What are you doing in here?" I questioned.

"Bout to test your abilities." he said smiling.

"My abilities to do what."

He sat up and took his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Nothing you don't want me to do."

He laid beside me, took my hand, and rubbed it along his chest. I smiled as I did. We locked eyes and he brought me into a kiss.

"I want to hear you moan in my ear." he said whispered.

"I'm not having sex with you. I barely know you."

"We don't have to have sex for me to hear you moan." he stated.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Just take off your bottoms and trust me."

"Rico...

"Trust me. You can stay underneath the covers if you want."

I thought about it. Something in me made me take off my shorts and panties. I stayed underneath the covers because I was also very suspicious.

He left out the room and then came back with a box. What he pulled out of it was a rose sex toy.

"Now I heard this was the truest in the game." he said crawling in the bed. "I want to see if you're shy enough to squirt on me."