New Beginnings 30✨

Trinity's POV

I woke up this morning laying on Dominique's chest. I smiled and rubbed my head. I laid there for a split second and then rolled over.

'What am I doing?' I asked myself.

Yes, I wanna be with Dominique and yes, I love him. But his baby mama, I just can't deal with that drama. It's just this bad feeling that I'm having. It's like when I finally start falling back into his arms, some shit is going to happen.

'Maybe we should just work on it.'

But what would we work on? We're great together. Am I just letting other people tear us apart? Maybe I am.

I felt Dominique move and come cuddle me. I smiled as I rubbed his arm.

"Good morning." I said.

He leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"You were suffocating me all night."

I chuckled. "Says the person that wouldn't let me go all night?"

"I missed you. We haven't cuddled in a while."

"I know."

He leaned up. "So, you don't miss me?"

I turned around. "Yes. But you know I'm scared and confused."

"Then talk to me." he said sitting up.

I sighed and sat up.

"I love when we're good. Things be so great and it just be our little family in our bubble. But it's like when things go left, they go left. I just have this feeling that if we start to work on us, something is going to happen."

"Something as in Alicia?"

I nodded my head. "I personally don't trust her. She's a sneaky, bitter bitch. And I'm not trying to be mean because that's Jason's mom but I can't shake this feeling."

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "We can cross that bridge when we get there. I'm trying everything in my power to make you comfortable in this situation. Alicia can be a handful, but that's my son and his dad is going to be in his life."

"And I want you to."

"So, we can take this slow. Very slow. Like we did when we first got together." he said making me laugh.

"We can do that." I said smiling.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss. As we kept kissing, my body was getting hot. I can tell that Dominique was trying to respect the boundary that I had about us not having sex.

Which we haven't had since I was pregnant. I was just too sick to even think about sex. My six weeks was up but I was not fully groomed. But I wanted it.

I broke away and flopped back on the pillow. He looked back at me and chuckled.

"You good?" he questioned.

I sat back up smirking, I pulled the covers back a little bit, his member was standing.

"You good?" I questioned.

He started laughing. "Imma just go and handle this in the bathroom."

He started to get out the bed but I grabbed his arm.

"I can handle it."

He raised his eyebrow. "This ain't slow?"

I started laughing. I brought him into another kiss. I pulled him on top of me.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes, but just don't look because I'm not all the way groomed."