New Beginnings 64✨

Laila's POV

@xolaila: cut the check, STOPPLAYING💵 #XOEP❤️191,461            💬1,534@TrinityAnne: ughhhh I love you😩❤️@lookinKelsiD: can't wait to see you!! bout to shut the city down!!@fabulousBee: bae getting richer💰💰🧡@indigofire: and people wonder how ...

PLAYING💵 #XOEP
❤️191,461 💬1,534
@TrinityAnne: ughhhh I love you😩❤️
@lookinKelsiD: can't wait to see you!! bout to shut the city down!!
@fabulousBee: bae getting richer💰💰🧡
@indigofire: and people wonder how they get robbed when they flash money
@TrinityAnne: @indigofire hoe shut up!

We were off the plane and heading to Trinity's and I old apartment. We rent it out now as an airbnb. While on the way I was doing an Q&A on instagram to pass time.

When did you and Trinity become friends?
that's my cousin

What made you start rapping?
I've always loved rapping and making music. I just never took it seriously til now

How old are you?
25

What's you favorite song on the EP?
Talk to Me

Love how Trinity is always by your side!
ALWAYS

Do you model?
I do not. Never got into it.

It be looking like you're with Trinity's brothers more than her
cute. but that's because she respect their privacy. I don't care. If I look good in the picture, imma post it

Do you and Trinity ever fight?
OF COURSE! I'm a Scorpio and she's an Aquarius.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Trinity said making me laugh.

"It's true." I said.

"No tell them that you can be a complete bitch." she said making me laugh again. "A big bitch and not care. It's your way or the highway."

"That's a little hard to believe." Shane said.

"Y'all haven't been around this btich that long. So, y'all ain't seen the bitchiness."

"Not too much on me." I said.

"Not too much on me." she said back.

"I was just telling the truth."

"Nah, because tell them how we bout to fight." she said making everybody laugh.

"I hate y'all." Yaya said.

We pulled into the garage on the apartment. We got out and went inside. Trinity went to open the door.

When I walked in, everybody yelled surprise.

"What the fuck." I said catching my breath.

It was Kelsi, Kalen, Woodz, Bee, Tyrone, Tyson, Trinity, Yaya, Shane, and Greg. They had balloons, confetti, and decorations all over the place.