New Beginnings 32✨

Trinity's POV

We landed in Atlanta at 3:43 in the morning. Dad and Mom said waiting with the cars.

"Police already on the scene." Dad said handing me a pair of sweats.

We got in the car and headed to the boutique. There were about three police cars at the shop when we pulled up. I was so motherfucking mad.

Like why play with someone's money? This is a way a pay my bills, feed my son. I walked in, walking on top of broken glass.

"Hey Trinity." Alvin said walking up to me.

"I'm officer Shello, you're the owner?" he asked.

I nodded my head as I looked around.

"I know this is pretty hard. My main question is do you know anyone who possibly could have done this. Do you want to press charges?"

"Hell yeah we want to press charges." Mom stated.

"Babe."

"Can you just give me a minute?" I asked the officer.

"Yes. Here is my card if you need any information and if you would like to move forward." I took the car and put it in my pocket.

"Trayvon Jr., what's going through your head." Mom said making me chuckle.

"Where's Dior?"

"He's with Tyson." Dad answered.

"I'm going to call the cleaners in the morning. I'm going to Laila's to zen and pray. And then, whatever happens after I would let you guys know." I said walking away.

Laila came after me. "We're going to get this bitch?"

"You better believe it."

Kelsi, Laila, and I got into a taxi and went to Laila's apartment. I went to my room which was one of the guest room. I changed, took off my makeup, and put up my hair.

"Do you even know where the bitch live?" Kelsi questioned as I walked in the kitchen.

"Yes, I followed Dominique over there one day before I was pregnant."

"What if she moved?"

"That bitch ain't move and if so, I'll catch that bitch outside. I really don't give a fuck at this moment. She thinks I'm that quiet bitch on Instagram. But just because I don't bring shit to the media, don't mean I'm not bout it."

"We know that, but obviously she don't know that."

"She about to find out." Kelsi said laughing.

"Y'all ready?" I asked.

They nodded their heads. I went to open the door, Tyrone and Tyson were standing there.

"This is cute." Tyrone said smiling.

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"One, we're Pop's children. No one is just about to fuck over us and we not do anything back. Two, you should turn off your location if you bout to buss a move." Tyrone stated.

"And three, you need getaway driver. From an unnoticeable vehicle." Tyson added holding up his keys.

I smiled and looked at the girls. We walked out and got in the car.

"So, what's the plan?" Tyson asked.

"I'm going to drag her out her shit and beat her ass." I said making them laugh.

"Do you have her socials or anything to text her?" Kelsi asked.

"For what? I'm just bout to beat that hoe up and go on about my day. And she better hope she fucking gets the point because everyday after this, it's going to get worse."