New Beginnings 28✨

Trinity's POV

I woke up this morning in Laila and I old apartment. We came home late last night and as much as I wanted to go to my parents' house, to snuggle my baby, I didn't. I sat up and stretched. I looked around the room and then grabbed my phone, it was 9:34.

I started reading through my texts.

Queen👑 - can you guys get some drinks on your way this way?
Queen👑 - don't forget we have church at 11
Queen👑 - I'll have Dior ready by the time you get here

Dominique💙 - hopping on the flight

woodzy - not you in town and didn't say anything

I got out the bed and went to brush my teeth. I opened a new toothbrush, of course, before y'all try me. After I was done, I put my hair in a ponytail. I threw on some sweats and went to wake the girls up.

"Happy Easter, wake the fuck up! We have to get ready for church!" I yelled throughout the apartment.

I started making some cereal. Laiyah came out the room.

"We had so much fun last night." she said sitting in the barstool. "We ain't been out in a minute."

"This is very true. I enjoyed it."

Kelsi came out the room and stretched.

"Good morning sweet stuff. Woodz texted me this morning. I invited her to the crawfish boil after church."

"I'm fine with that. There's no beef, things just won't be the same."

"You always have us." Laiyah said hugging her.

"You bitches are all the way in Atlanta."

"Who said you couldn't move with us?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Living with friends are not a good thing for me. Y'all are the only ones I've seen make it work."

"That's because we give each other space."

"Meaning, that hoe was with Baby every chance she got." Laila said making us laugh.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

We left out and headed to my parents'. That's where the rest of our clothes were. We have cleaners come clean the place up, when we're not there and before people book to Airbnb it. We pulled up and Mom was walking to the truck.

"Good morning." I stated as I got out the car.

"Morning. Did you guys get the drinks?"

"We can get drinks on our way from church." I said walking inside.

The boys were in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Where's my kid?" I questioned looking around.

"Damn. Happy Easter. Good morning to you too." Tyrone said making me laugh.

"He's upstairs with his father." Tyson stated.

I raised my eyebrow. When and how did Dominique get over here. I walked in the room, Dior and Dominique was laying on the bed watching Baby First.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked crawling in the bed.

"They took off early and I just caught an Uber here." he stated.

I picked up Dior and started kissing him.

"Mommy missed you sweet face." I cooed to him. "You are so handsome."