New Beginnings 21✨

Trinity's POV
*one month later*

@TrinityAnne: name a better duo💙 #onemonth❤️341,529                          💬3,642@xolaila: Mommiana🥰@justerica: not you out before six weeks with the baby@TrinityAnne: we're fine @justerica

❤️341,529 💬3,642
@xolaila: Mommiana🥰
@justerica: not you out before six weeks with the baby
@TrinityAnne: we're fine @justerica

It's been a whole month since I've had my love muffin. I am head over heels in love with my baby. Today, we was just out picking up some essentials things. Things that I needed around the house.

Sometimes, I just come to the store to walk around. Being, in the house with a newborn by yourself gets crazy.

Every now and then, Mom and Dad comes over so that I can shower, eat, and handle a little stuff for the store. Which I've finally came up with a name, "TrinSetter" (Trendsetter)

It took so much for me to come up with this name because I want everything to be perfect. Everything is in, everything is in order, the store is ready and stocked, the studio is stocked and ready. The models are waiting for the start date. Which is slowly approaching us, but I just don't quite know when.

Dominique is on the road as usual. He was around for the first three weeks. It's just a three weeks tour for him, he's an opener.

We still don't know if we're together or not. When he was here, I did put my ring back on because he was very hands on with Dior. I fell a little more in love with him, because he's such a good dad. I never seen him with Jason, so seeing him with Dior is amazing.

Jason did come around when Dior was born. Even though the baby mama literally blew up Dominique's phone the entire time.

I was putting Dior in the car seat when my phone rung.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, where are you?" Tyrone asked.

"I'm leaving Target."

"Are you bringing Dior by or do I have to come over there?"

I smiled as if he can see me. "You'll have to come to the house because he'll be up soon and going to want a bottle."

"Alright bet."

I hung up and got in the car. Every since baby boy was born, my family was been blowing up my phone about him. When they're going to see him or asking for pictures. I love that they love him as much as I do.

When I pulled up into the driveway, Mom was getting out her car.

"Um ma'am, you're suppose to be inside." she said.