New Beginnings 54✨

Trinity's POV

Today was the day for Laila's video shoot. I was so excited for her. Dior and I walked into her dressing room.

"Hey Ms. Mamas." I said as I walked in.

"Oh my goodness. Hey." she said getting up out the chair and coming to hug me.

"Are you excited or are you nervous?" I asked.

"A lot of both." she said as she took Dior.

"Well, you're going to do good. I believe in you."

"I know. But it's the fact that I'm finally shooting it and then it's going to drop."

"Then you're going to have an ep, album, bookings, tour." I said.

"I'm just so excited."

"Well, in honor of today. I brought Tae in to do your hair."

"Shut up."

I went to open her door and let Tae in. She got up and hugged me again.

"Oh my goodness, I love you."

"I love you too. He did Yaya and my hair yesterday at the studio, so today, he's all yours." I stated.

"Thank you."

Yaya came and we started to get ready for the shoot. Biggie was with me because Dad and his security, so he watched Dior for me. I dressed in a white skort, a black long sleeve, cropped tee, and some black Nike shoes.

Yaya had on a Ethika two piece. For Laila for shot, she was dressed in a blue skirt set. She was looking so cute. I was like a proud parent.

"My legs look big as fuck." I said making Yaya laugh.

"Okay girls, for the first scene, y'all are going to walk into the gym. Y'all know how y'all girls walk into a place? You're talking to each other, laughing. That's going to catch the attention of the others."

"Then Laiyah, you're going to come over to the bike and that's when you start the scene of you rapping." Mark stated.

Mark was Laila's visional for her video shoot.

"Once we've got enough footage in one outfit, then we'll change. And then so on so forth."

"We're shooting this entire video in a day?"I asked Laila.

"We have all day people. We will finish this today." Mark said.

"I guess that's a yes." she said making me chuckled.

"Okay ladies. Go outside and wait for my cue to come in."

Yaya, Laila, and I went outside. We wait until it was our time to walk in.

"He wanna bust it down and eat that shit up. He ain't playing with the pussy, he gone beat that shit up. All these bitches Madiana, they ain't fucking with us. And if he rocking with the gang, imma throw that shit up. Fuck I look like giving pussy to a lame? You can't treat me like these bitches. Baby boy we ain't the same. If yo Rollie bust down, I can't be rocking Plain Jane. Better ice me out nigga. Cut the check, STOP PLAYIN."

"Cause imma throw this ass back. While you shower me in money. Having rich sex. Fly ass pussy, so he fucking me on jets. I ain't nothing like these bitches so he gotta cut the check nigga. Yeah. Cut the check nigga. And I ain't talking bout broke nigga trying to flex, nigga. Say yo piece is hitting but yo bank said next nigga. If I'm fucking with ya, why you worried bout my next nigga? Yeah. Cause you a lame nigga. And I ain't never had to fuck for no fame, nigga. Popping ass bitch, so I'm shitting on the game, nigga. Trying to play me? Fuck around and get played quicker. Bitch."