New Beginnings 5✨

Trinity's POV

@TrinityAnne: I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty two🧸👶🏽❤️315,558                 💬3,764

❤️315,558 💬3,764

Today is my birthday. It's also the day I announce my pregnancy to the world. I also told my family and close friends who knew, like Laila and Kels, that they can post pregnancy pics of me that I sent them. As long as they were cute.

Last night, Kels braided my hair. I just wanted something done to my hair because my hair hasn't been done in forever.

After the pics, I got dress. Dad, Tyrone, Tyson, and I were going out because it's three out of four of our birthday.

I dressed in a green jumpsuit and some Yeezys. I also topped it off with a green, camo, faux jacket. I walked downstairs and there was a big ass bouquet of roses sitting on the island. Desiree was downstairs taking pics of them.

"Awe, they are so cute." I said walking down the stairs.

"They very much are. This is also for you." she said handing me a box.

I opened the box and it was a silver AP watch. "Oh okay, I'm a rich bish." I said putting it on me wrist and making her laugh.

"You were born one. I told y'all stop playing with me." Dad said as he came in.

Everyone started laughing.

"I didn't even say nothing." Tyrone said.

"Y'all be trying me too." he said smacking his neck.

I shook my head.

"Is everyone ready?" Dad asked.

"Is everyone going?" I questioned.

"Yes ma'am. Is there a problem?" Dad asked.

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, I just thought it was going to be The Lucas crew."

"What? Is everyone going?" Tyson asked coming down the stairs.

"Apparently." Tyrone said.

We all left out and piled up in Tyrone and Dad's car.

We all went to Nowak's. It was a steakhouse restaurant but they also sold seafood. As we were seated, I was going through my phone because it was blowing up with wishes.

woodzy - Happy Birthday 🎂
woodzy - WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE PREGNANT! No wonder you moved to ATL so fast. Congrats!