New Beginnings 53✨

Trinity's POV

@TrinityAnne: Newest Ambassador on the @prettylittlething block💚❤️508,877       💬5,344@fabulousBee; its the everything for me!!@lookinKelsiD; go mama

❤️508,877 💬5,344
@fabulousBee; its the everything for me!!
@lookinKelsiD; go mama

I got up this morning and posted the photos. I was excited about the different deals that Dad was getting for me. The different incomes that were coming in. I just loved everything about it. I got Dior and I up and dressed for the day.

I put him in his seat and got in the car. When we arrived at the boutique, I seen Rico. He looked at me but I acted as if he didn't phase me.

I got Dior out of the car. Tyrone came over and helped as I was walking to the door.

"Good morning Money Maker."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Dad asked us to come for a little bit. He's running behind but he said that he was coming." he stated.

We walked into my office and I sat Dior's things down.

"Well, would you mind watching Dior while I go to hair and makeup?" I asked.

"No problem. Little man and I are good. And I know where your room is." he said making me laugh.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I went to my dressing room. I sat in hair and makeup, preparing for my shoot.

Rico - Do you think we can sneak away for a split second?
Me - 😂I'm in hair and makeup right now and Tyrone has Dior. What if he comes looking for either one of us?
Rico - warehouse 2 mins.

I locked my phone and smiled. "Give me a second." I said to the team.

I tighten my robe and left out the room. I looked around before going into the warehouse. My phone rung and I answered it.