New Beginnings 8✨

Trinity's POV

I rolled over in the bed. I seen the sun peeking through the curtains. Dj started kicking and I sat up. Dominique wasn't in the bed but his phone was on his nightstand. I started to get out the bed.

I looked over at my nightstand and there was a bottle of water. The thing is I remembered that I didn't bring any snacks upstairs last night nor my water because Dominique had me fucked up. I reached over and drunk the bottle before going to the bathroom.

As I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face, Dominique came in.

He came up behind me, rubbing my belly. "Good morning." he stated kissing my head.

"Good morning." I said dryly.

"So, we're going to continue this attitude today?" he asked.

I chuckled. "I don't have an attitude."

"Mmmhuh, come on." he said taking my hand.

I put down my towel and followed behind him. We walked downstairs and there was a man cooking.

"Dominique." I said trying not to smile.

"You good and damn well know I can't cook. So, I hired us an on-call chef." he said.

"Good morning Ms. Trinity. I'm Ju." he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you. An on-call chef?" I asked Dominique as we sat in the bar chairs.

She nodded his head. "Yes, you're getting more pregnant by the day. Some days I'm not going to be here. We need this, you need this." he said

I smiled. "Thank you." I said leaning over to kiss him.

"There we go." he stated making me laugh.

"And I am so sorry for forgetting to play my part in this relationship. I jumped when Aleesha called me because Jason needed some things for school. I didn't answer because I just didn't want her to try and bash you in front of my son. That's what I'm not putting up with." he stated.

I smiled. "Do you accept my apology?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "I do accept your apology."

"Good."

We leaned in for another kiss and then he kissed my forehead afterwards.

"Breakfast is served." Ju said handing me a plate.

It was scrambled eggs, grits, sausage, bacon, and some strawberries and grapes on the side.

"Now I know you can't drink mimosas but I thought having orange juice in the champagne glasses will give you the illusion." Ju said making us laugh.

Dominique and I clicked our glasses together and drunk from our juice. After eating, we got dressed because I was bringing him to the boutique and studio.

"I think you're really going to like it." I said as we got in the car.

"If you're in control along with your father, I know it's going to be amazing."

I smiled. "You're so corny."

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"So, have you told Ma about this plan of yours?" he asked.

I sighed. "I have not. And I don't plan on telling her until they come from their tour."

"Which is?"

"Which is in two more weeks. They'll be here before Valentine's Day." I said checking my phone's calendar.

"Speaking of Valentine's Day, I'm thinking that we spend it in Paris." he stated.