New Beginnings 22✨

Trinity's POV

Since my six weeks is finally up today, I'm heading into the studio. I set a rule for myself and that's not to overwork myself. So, I haven't stepped foot in the studio since I gave birth.

I packed Dior in the car and his things. I made sure he was safely secured, then I got in, and headed to the studio. The excitement was spreading throughout my body.

I pulled in and Laila met me at the door. We had black tarps along the windows, so you couldn't see inside. I also haven't put up the sign because I just figured out the name, and I just designed it.

"Welcome to TrinSetter." Laila stated as I got out the car.

I chuckled. "Thank you for having me."

I gave her a hug and she helped me get Dior out the car. I made Laila the manager of the store. I trust her with my life and I know she'll be and awesome fit. One because she loves retail, and two because she's worked in multiple retail stores.

When we walked in, I wanted to jump up and down but I had my baby in my arms.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited." I said as I looked around.

"I know right. We have so much shit in the warehouse that it's ridiculous."

"That's because I don't want to sell out of anything. I want things to run very smooth, for you, the employees, and the customers."

"Everything is going to go smooth. Now, what we need to talk about it the grand opening. Because you need to get your ass in the studio, take some pictures, and get things going." Laila stated.

"And I second that." Yaya said coming from the back.

I smiled. "I know. I'm trying to move as fast as my heart will let me. I'm just making sure that everything is in order."

"Um ma'am, the only thing that's not in order is you. Everyone here as taken their pictures, the clothes are in, the place looks amazing, the models are ready to get paid again, everyone is ready but you." Yaya stated.

"Everyone is ready but you." I said mocking her.

Laila took Dior out of my hands. "It's either now or never." she stated.

"Oh, y'all going to make me do this now?" I questioned.

They both smiled at each other. Yaya grabbed my hand and we went to the studio. When we made it to my dressing room, she opened the door, and Shane and Greg was sitting in there.

I started laughing. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked

"We're ready to get to work." Shane said.

I looked over and there was a rack over clothes. "Oh my gosh, are these new? We don't have these in." I said looking on the rack.

"Oh honey, we do have these in, because we went behind your back." Shane stated.

"Y'all did what?"

"Oh yes. But the only thing is, these are the clothes that we're selling for the grand opening only. Now, if you love them we can bring them back every now and then, but these are tease material only." Greg stated.

"Tease material only. I love it."

"Okay since you love it, when is the opening?" Laila questioned

I rolled my eyes and smile. "I don't know, why are you guys putting me on the spot?"

"Because you said, when you drop that baby we're getting to work. The handsome baby is dropped, now let's get to work." Greg stated.

"And I agree with that." Yaya said high fiving him.