New Beginnings 38✨

Trinity's POV

@TrinityAnne: Trinity Lucas, your new SavageX Ambassador🧡❤️440,668        💬3,704@NaomiP: I am beyond proud of you baby girl💖💖💖

❤️440,668 💬3,704
@NaomiP: I am beyond proud of you baby girl💖💖💖

I was too excited about the Savage shoot. The things I'm doing are like dreams come true. Dad as a manager was doing the damn thing. If I wasn't booked with a promo shoot or a booking, I was getting these together for the boutique.

Dominique came up to the set with Dior and Jason. Which was a little surprising to me.

"Hey." I said walking off set.

Jessica handed me a robe and I put it on.

"Did you guys have a great weekend?" I asked.

"I enjoyed them. Just so we're clear, we not having no more kids right now. So, I'm buying a big box of condoms when I drop them off." he said.

I started laughing. "And what makes you think we're having sex again or any time soon?" I said grabbing Dior out his arms.

"If you say so." he said.

We walked to the dressing room and I took the rollers out my head.

"So, what did you guys do this weekend?" I questioned.

"We mostly chilled with the fam. Enjoyed quality time. Having a three year old and a four month old is a handful." he said sitting on the couch.

"How was your brother Jason? Was he good or did he cry a lot?" I asked.

"He was good. He only cried when he was hungry." he said smiling.

"That's good. Were you being a good big brother?"

He nodded his head. I reached and gave him a high five.

"So, I was thinking we go for lunch. I know you've been on the grind lately. Congratulations on the Savage." Dominique said.

"Thank you. I can do lunch, but we do need to talk about some things." I stated.

"Well, you get ready and I'll meet you at the car." he said taking Dior out my arms.